Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was going on last night about his skin being oily, sorry if this has already been mentioned but he appears to me to be extremely dehydrated. His lips always look cracked to duck and he has that ashy look to his complexion also his eyes are dry. Skin when dry will over produce oil so that’s probably why hes going oily. He could do with increasing his water intake and reducing his salt intake. Clearly a lack of basic commom sense here.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
What is she moaning about now? I can’t do the million dots of death the day. I just can’t 🥴

It’s just something to make himself feel important. I’ve never known a cleaner need a laptop for work? He’s a massive bleep and everyone just laughs at him. I’ll bet the people at his work chat tit about him constantly. He’s the work nutter
What on Earth does a cleaner need a laptop for? It’s not even his own business 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lovelies! The new laptop has arrived with anticipation to show off and Moira has already started her very very important work. She’s going to be all tuckered out after the full time working week of 6 hours and so forth not to mention the extra very very important admin work that doesn’t exist but we plod on! 🚶🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
He defo types way his right pointer finger ma luvlies nae debates here it’ll take him 20 minutes alone to open Google the fud😂 Can’t wait for the i-hate-technology-cause-ma-pishy-laptop-broke journee here in a few weeks💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is she moaning about now? I can’t do the million dots of death the day. I just can’t 🥴

What on Earth does a cleaner need a laptop for? It’s not even his own business 🤷‍♀️
My mum's friend has got a new cleaner, mum is outraged, lazy etc... But his name is Mario!!! It's dahn sarf so not oor Mario. Weird though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He needs the laptop because his kerry katona eyes can't see his phone when he's reading all the time.
If you don't know, get to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Marion’s laptop hus been busy the day

“Deer brands,
Ma name is Mario! Am a cleaning inflooincir fae Paisley! Am looking tae get free products fae yous in return fur xposur of 147000 followers! Ah huv bleeping hunners ah ma lovelies watching aw ma stories and buying ma products! Ah hope tae dae bisiness wae youse aw soon!!! Fae Mario D Mcknight”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
He must have been stinking tae high heaven by the time he got to work. Wearing them polyester tights and that massive sleeping bag coat. It’s so warum the day!

B0629035-7A95-42A5-A6FD-5551047B925E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Same boring content to match your boring, unsociable life 😴
Screenshot_20220415-172813_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just about to post the same thing. It’s currently 22 degrees and I’m sat in the garden with my doors and windows open. Let that lush air in! Certainly won’t be getting cozy 😂
To be fair it is pissing down here and I'm not too far from Paisley.

Ah've goat ma heating oan and hivin' a pure cosy night in tae so ah um ma loverlies 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To be fair it is pissing down here and I'm not too far from Paisley.

Ah've goat ma heating oan and hivin' a pure cosy night in tae so ah um ma loverlies 🥰
Your heating is on? I'm smelling the wealth from here ma lovelie!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hullo ma lovelies! Unsure if this has been brought up before. A was having a nosey at Deeks old Facebook and noticed this…
5C03F6CB-D70D-42D1-BBBE-3808C4A8F9E9.jpeg

Fs Deek, Mario really wisnae worth coming oot the closet fur.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Hullo ma lovelies! Unsure if this has been brought up before. A was having a nosey at Deeks old Facebook and noticed this…
View attachment 1196649
Fs Deek, Mario really wisnae worth coming oot the closet fur.
To be fair, Mario is an 80 year old woman trapped in a fat teenage girls body. So it’s not a million miles away

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.