Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Wee D moved in Sept 2016 but there was still no sign of M come Jan 2017.
In 2019 Mazda said that was 4 years (counting clearly isn’t a strength of his either)
M’s first post was Sept 2018. So he found his victim and started cuckooing between 01/17 & 09/18.
I’ll help you out with how long that is Mazda. That’s 3.5-5 years maximum. Not 8, 9 or even 10.
Dafty.View attachment 1194999View attachment 1194997View attachment 1195000
Ah Kin definitely smell shytttt

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lovelies, ah need recommendations…
Whits a washin macheeme?
And he dusny want a Hotpoint as the reviews are remixed. He’s bleeping hilarious 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh bless wee 2016 Deek. 🥺 Just happy to watch the TV and see the trains going by. He must look at the life he’s ended up with now and want to cut his own thumbs off for ever DMing that bleeping nose with a body attached.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Worryingly, the doors still don't seem to be a priority @Babybail93 so perhaps he needs a wee helpful nudge?

Youse should aw know I love a thread title that would have him saying "BASTURTS" should he be unable to resist a peek on here.

Thread suggestion
Cleaning with Mario #64. Gonnae sort your manky door honnels oot Mario?
I feel like he is leaving the old handles on to spite me now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The laptop will be handy for doing his accounts for the wee private cleans he's gonnae take on 🤔. God forbid he loses track of his self-employed income. HMRC wouldn't find that boujie 💎👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
His hair is getting higher 🤔 strangely reminds me of bert from Sesame Street

• Haha
The laptop will be handy for doing his accounts for the wee private cleans he's gonnae take on 🤔. God forbid he loses track of his self-employed income. HMRC wouldn't find that boujie 💎👌
But he cannae count 🤣 He's fckd it already

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thats the dryer, remember dryer-gate? 😆
I remember it vividly its when I first coined him the boujie bald Eagle and surprised you all let it stick and my furst thread title of 'the boujie bald Eagle just disnae care,its blatantly obvious yae ripped yer ain't flair' 😂 Good Times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
His hair is getting higher 🤔 strangely reminds me of bert from Sesame Street
It’s the static off the bed hen 😘

Catching up with the dots of doom.
He’s got some cheek saying Easter is for weans when he had an 🍂 AuTuMn DiSpLaY 🍂 like something from a primary school assembly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So Wee D moved in Sept 2016 but there was still no sign of M come Jan 2017.
In 2019 Mazda said that was 4 years (counting clearly isn’t a strength of his either)
M’s first post was Sept 2018. So he found his victim and started cuckooing between 01/17 & 09/18.
I’ll help you out with how long that is Mazda. That’s 3.5-5 years maximum. Not 8, 9 or even 10.
Dafty.View attachment 1194999View attachment 1194997View attachment 1195000
What a pathetic liar he is in that post he wrote.

Derek could have been the ugliest man walking, and that leech would have still got his claws in just so he could get out of his Auntie's box room.

I really want Derek to come to his senses and kick the witch out 😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Wee Derk will be coming out the closet as straight next as it’ll be the only thing he can think of to get rid of him oot his flat and oot his life

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
We need someome to impose his face into the face of Carrie from satc sitting at the window on her laptop. Are we about to go on a book writing journey?

• Haha
  • Heart
25F887C6-C2DE-455E-A5F8-4CEA22DB3406.jpeg

When you’re oan the McGills bus in yer white tights and realise the fart wis actually a shart 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.