Cleaning with Mario #63 Padded cell by Dan-Yell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am just waiting fir the CHESTERFIELD SOFAS to get chucked inty the landfill way the rest a the shite and replaced way bespoke beige “Mario Sofas💎

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mario, ever heard that saying, 'This isn't the airport. You don't have to announce your departure'. The same goes for you telling us your every move 🙄
And we all know what a made up bed looks like. Tit!.

Screenshot_20220414-200921_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is how his two faced followers really are behind their screens when he keeps posting stupid things.
You're definitely boring, Mario. On that we can all agree with you on 🥱

Screenshot_20220414-202339_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
He forgot this weekend was Easter....I take it he doesn't bother buying his nieces an egg then the tight arse little man.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
He forgot this weekend was Easter....I take it he doesn't bother buying his nieces an egg then the tight arse little man.
Not forgetting his potty mouth when his niece can hear him.

Reactions: 26
I genuinely have just lost 20 mins of my life with those dots of death 💀 how bloody boring.

And a laptop for worky bits but IG isn’t his joab? His job is a cleaner - what exactly does he need it for? Make it make sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Do people still use laptops?!. Everything is done on my phone, and if l want to watch anything in bed l use my tablet.

Investing in their house?.
1. You invest in it if you have bought it.

2. It's a one bedroom flat, not a house you imbecile. Ffs do yourself a favour and get the simplest things right 🙈

If only he knew we do skip skip skip on his boring dots of death 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do people still use laptops?!. Everything is done on my phone, and if l want to watch anything in bed l use my tablet.
It’s just something to make himself feel important. I’ve never known a cleaner need a laptop for work? He’s a massive bleep and everyone just laughs at him. I’ll bet the people at his work chat tit about him constantly. He’s the work nutter

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He is genuinely a spendaholic 😱🙈 ive never in ma puff known anything like it. If he worked out what he fritters money on 'treating himself' i think he would be shocked or proud as punch that he can 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s just something to make himself feel important. I’ve never known a cleaner need a laptop for work? He’s a massive bleep and everyone just laughs at him. I’ll bet the people at his work chat tit about him constantly. He’s the work nutter
He’s defo that wan bleep at work you hope your no left yerself way, bet he wis a nightmare coming in this week hyping up his big new bed🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's a bleep - he said it lol

Spend spend spend. He may die tomorra but it's his home and he pays the rent so aye.

Chrome book for £140, it's a bag of shite.

Just a few dots.....

chrome.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.