Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
He’s only bitter cause wee Sadie telt him tae fuck off and grow up when he asked fur mair than an Easter egg aff her this year. This is the same man who talks about his ‘Christmas money’ so you ken if claes, days oot and money were oan the cards he widnae be ranting. Clown.

ETA don’t wee aw look braw wae oor Easter bonnets oan ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

laynelo_

VIP Member
Cannae wait til that bedroom shelf buckles in the middle in the night, snaps in hawf, products break everywhere, dior foundation er the crapet, 100 dots a doom aboot how he’ll never have a shelf again, an er 100 dots a doom aboot a carpet cleaner and obligatory rant about the upkeep of carpets so aye ma luvlies I CANNOT WAIT💎

• Haha
  • Heart

ScottishMammy92

Are the panels on the headboard all different widths...on purpose? I can't figure that out at all its so strange!

And he said the other day he was desperate for wall panelling, but couldn't get it fitted last minute so had decided to leave it.

Why would he have wanted half wall panelling behind a headboard that looks like it takes up at least 2/3 of the bedroom wall width? Is he so desperate to fit in with all the other wall panelled home accounts that he would have had it done when you wouldn't even have been able to see it!

I can't figure out why he keeps ploughing more money into a council flat. They would be better saving like mad for a year and looking for a private let at least. He's constantly changing things in the flat and it's not actually improving it.

If he was smart enough to realise that accounts like Hinch etc are losing popularity because they've stopped actually cleaning...he would realise he would be better focusing on showing deep cleans instead of constantly changing lamps and furniture.

Baffled.

• Haha
  • Heart

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Movie night lovelies 🎥 🍿 I bet Mario has imagined this exact scenario in that big baldy napper of his ever since he got the big snub from the queen bee herself. Admit it Mario you’re no even on her radar and never will be you jealous wee bitch. And let’s no even pretend you’re actually watching the film anyway, we all know you’d much prefer to be watching Call the Midwife. This is probably much like the time he used to put hocus pocus on the tv screen at Halloween, just to take the picture and then turn it off. All to set off his staged autumn pics, the sad bastard.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I went down a Facebook wormhole thru the night when I couldn’t sleep. Found wee Del boys page from pre-Mazda cuckooing him.
18 months later that twat had took over.
Also, blows his timescale of how long he’s lived there out the water.
39095064-D29F-418D-87D7-6C7AD716CDFF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha

Shmebulock

I think he wants to start a Youtube channel (hence the work comment) and he thinks having a laptop will help him achieve his dream 🤔 😳😂 Instagram isnae his job but Youtube could be

• Haha
  • Wow

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
We're a lot closer to the big day than you think. Mario has £3.64 and a couple of shirt buttons put by already 💎
Screenshot_20220412-104000.png
Screenshot_20220412-104028.png

• Haha

paperbackwriter89

Chatty Member
I honestly wonder if he’s ever stepped foot in a school at times ma luvlie, I’ve never seen someone to be so fucking illiterate💎
He was away up the road before the last bell ma lovelie, to get aww cosy in his housecoat at 1pm. His education (lack of) his rules. So aye and so forth and etctera

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Seonag

That poor cat . He has no idea how to look after it . Cats need a scratching post and somewhere to burn off energy . Not a bed on the floor in the busiest part of that tiny flat . No room to run about and no toys . I’m surprised it’s lived as long as it has as it’s the most unnatural life for a cat . So so sad 😭

• Sad
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Now why does this bedside table from the small business B&M look so familiar? Can’t quiet put my finger on it? 🤔

E61684F6-7713-413D-AB94-14F2E04A32CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Ma lovelies, I need to announce something very exciting. Av been a fan of this brand fur ages and I’m finally working with Made (smell the wealth) to design ma oan bed. It will be called the Lauhlauhlauh* bed in the colour ‘I’m No Sure, Depends Oan The Crap Lighting’

*you’ll see it being called the something else oan their website

This will go in ma bedroom which I also helped to design with a small business called ‘Sharps’. They wur absolootlee amazing and no joab was too big fur them when I asked them to build me a new wardrobe. So aye.

#paidformaself

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Oh, Mr Margrit just reminded me that he said they’ve had the washing machine for 9 years. Did he not move in less than 5 years ago and Derek was in just before then.

Think he needs a calculator not a fucking laptop!

Ahm off this time.
Exhibit A… Del Boy landing him in it once again.
The wee guy bought it and his carpets with his shares money. Wee lamb that he is.
371727D3-CE83-4E7B-97C6-665D0EB1080D.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Well lovelies he’s begged for a new bed, bought a couple a new lamps and made such a fuss about the ‘reveal’ even going out for a drink last night to pretend that he has a life and to make out that he wasn’t arsed about showing it in a hurry even though we aw know he was counting down the seconds, pishing his frillies at the thought of posting it. Strap yourselves in lovelies, the comedown is on its way and it will be arriving shortly. It’s gonna be a big one tae because we all know he’s got fuck all to to now.
Quick mario, what are you going to change next? Better think of something quick before your fix wears off, you tragic wee attention hoor. He was more excited about posting the new bed online than he is about sleeping in it. He really is such a strange little man.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart