Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Morning ma lovelies, up kicking Mondays arse, keep you power. I'm wearing ma favourite scent today, in honor of ma wee button mushroom, so aye. 🍄
There'll be absolootley nae bumming in ma new Dan Yell bed, so aye. That's purely kept for the bumming fort only, on ma wee chesterfields.
IMG_20220411_101757.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Babybail93

VIP Member
Babies recognised his voice from the womb after the Mother’s had been listening to him whilst pregnant?

Just when you think he can’t get anymore fucking ridiculous he pulls out another trump card. Jesus Christ!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Babybail93

VIP Member
I hope Derek is down the Louden Tavern getting battered into someone else, and then goes home and tells Marion to take his Mario bed and get tae fuck!
I imagine Marion is such the jealous type (because he knows he is punching WAY above)

“Where ya been ah hen? Wae them slags doon the Social Club again? Aye? Well! Let me smell ya boabby noo!”

• Haha
  • Sick

Babybail93

VIP Member
Thanks tae @Shrekssister fae this bespoke title wae a whopping 35 likes in just 3 hours!

8B04613E-996C-4E6F-9536-81EAC465A1C6.jpeg

New thread just in time for the inevitable come doon she will be on soon after her “big” reveal. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
My god, we'll all be going oan a wee bankruptcy jurney soon, for God's sake man, the Herringbone will be buckling, where are you keeping all this shit!
IMG_20220417_141258.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
El Shartio Card, por favor!!!

Take a Bowel!!!

You cunts never cease to brighten up my day! I am clutching ma beak with the tears blinnin me!!

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
He's certainly kick started this new thread off 😂
He'll be itching to get on here to see what our thoughts are, because he's obsessed with us more than his actual followers.

Mario, you've went a bit ott with this made up DM hun. Don't make it so obvious little man 🙄

Screenshot_20220410-145837_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’ve just discovered this thread; I’ve been greeting real tears of laughter since, you lot are actual savage and am here for it ✌🏻🤪. I had him muted for a while so I’ve missed some parts. Can someone give a recap on him and wee K? I remember Sophie flying up to visit her.. what did Marion do? Also never knew Hannah’s business went down the swanny either 😒. Just after her opening a big factory for her candles and melts.

Anyway ma lovelies, tonsa luv.❤❤❤
He went full blown scheme Queen Facebook hun. Loads of posts about “snakes” and “just me and the cat the noo” and lots of passive aggressive quotes. Then dirty deleted a picture of him, Katie and Derek off his grid posts. Imagine aiming that much venom at a defenceless, disabled, teenage girl who done absolutely nothing wrong. Vile little scrote he is.

All because Hinch didn’t pop in to visit him after he was up on the day at 3am cleaning for the Royal Visit 😂 bear in mind she never said she was going to see him. So he then pretended his inbox was broken and not receiving messages.

Made a proper show of himself. So he did.

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Hullo ma lovelies! Unsure if this has been brought up before. A was having a nosey at Deeks old Facebook and noticed this…
5C03F6CB-D70D-42D1-BBBE-3808C4A8F9E9.jpeg

Fs Deek, Mario really wisnae worth coming oot the closet fur.

• Wow
  • Haha

lala8

Make way for the realisation that the high from validation from strangers lasts about two hours max and the inevitable rant about snakes and trolls and how this app choose me (no ma quote)

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
I'd have a tattle whip round to pay for the holiday aslong as he Instagram storied every step of the way🤣
I bet he'd wear one of those knotted hankies on his head on the beach , complain the bacon wasnae like the stuff you get at hame and spend the evenings sat in a karaoke bar shouting "sing it hen!" everytime someone got up to sing. Before running back to the hotel by 8pm to get aww cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Keera

VIP Member
If you search the bed with Google lens there’s about 20 variations of it being sold everywhere including Amazon 😂😂 so bespoke mario 💎

I also found the floor to ceiling headboard version and that would of been an absolute JOY to see stuffed into the postage stamp room 🤣

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Fuck me I've hud conversations with my 3 year old niece that make mair sense than that 🤯 Is English his first language?

• Haha