Cleaning with Mario #62 the witchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I’ve just noticed his email address for his pr- collaborations (not ma quote). Aol.co.uk!! This guy really is living in the 90s lol
Edited spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh my god I’ve just noticed his email address for his pr- collaborations (not ma quote). Aol.co.uk!! This guy really is living in the 90s lol
Edited spelling
I really do struggle to remember that he isn’t in fact a parody account

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cmon tae duck, how much mair can he eek oot a new bed and some bleeping Dunellum lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cmon tae duck, how much mair can he eek oot a new bed and some bleeping Dunellum lights.
Don't forget it includes a bespoke made to measure bed from Dan yell 🤣

It's up!! And it did not dissapointed. Looks ridiculous with the grey wallpaper. Includes bedside lights which you need to get out of bed to turn off, plenty of clutter, overloaded sockets and extension cables 😂 rip hinch lamps

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Finally the wain Rayn has a scratching post aka the bottom of the bed. Dae yer worst Rayn :ROFLMAO:❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I love how he doesn't show the side of his room where all the shite clutter and candy cane Lane is rammed.

I really want ro know where all the shite that was stored under the bed now is

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ffs 😆😆😆😆 what a mess!! Glad he likes it cause no one else will, unless telling porkies. The Mario bed, I'm in bulk laughing, oh Maz, as per missed the mark by a mile doll 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 worth the wait mazda hen 👋🏻
Oh my god the normal light bulbs inside those bedside lights, he has no fuckin clue! Awww my god, I can't!! 🤣 the fire damaged looking wallpaper does not go at all, it's all a cluttered mess in general, he really thinks he's the mutts nuts but really he's just a smelly bawbag!

Edit to add.
He still has the big light in centre of the room, you can see it for a split second just at the start 🤣😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh for duck sake, he's got silver lights (touching the headboard) and then gold mirror. The mouldy wallpaper really sets its off. The fact he still kept all his cluttered shelves too... Marion, Marion, as much as you try, you cannae afford to keep up with the joneses. You need to take a seat on your clam chair and get some class. All that build up, and it's just a different bed really. I want to burn that tiny hoosecoat. He looked like peewee Herman, what an absolootle clunge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What was transformed in that wee cave that meant they had to sleep on the "chesterfields" for a night? duck sake hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ma lovelies!! What a dayn dawn tae come back. I’d had a wee comma over the weekend tae just take back ma power but made it back just in time tae see the “introducing Mario bed” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cannot decide what I love more, the reveal done in that bleeping bedsit strangler goonie, the large black wire fae the dyson, the flair vase/commode, the bleeping BULBS 😂😂 aww Marion hen you’ve really really treatit us the day.

It’s an absolute bleeping riot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
BF698C4E-A718-4C62-ADD3-CD8E452CC222.jpeg

I called the bleeping basic lights inside them glass shades weeks ago 😂 nae an Edison bulb in sight!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Non of it matches. The grey fire damage wallpaper with gold accents but silver on the lights. The beige bed. It looks like he’s half way through the journey not at the end of it ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think these are my favourite parts.
The view of Chernobyl from the window, the manky hoosecoot and the massive black wire because he INSISTS on displaying his wealth wae the Dyson hairdryer
BC984458-5042-41BF-AC94-20223FE5E605.jpeg
EDF6011A-D50B-46A0-81C2-D7B47B232225.jpeg
9607EDC3-4E93-4D26-A363-3A62F4542865.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Non of it matches. The grey fire damage wallpaper with gold accents but silver on the lights. The beige bed. It looks like he’s half way through the journey not at the end of it ma lovelies.
He needs to wait for Derek's next payday before he keeps going down this jurnay, no ma quote, hope that helps

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.