Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With them having separate ‘washings’ do they each have their own bespoke laundry basket? A his n his to match the shampoo bottles? Or does Marion sort through all the skiddy keks and put them into individual piles to wash?? The mind boggles!
What I wanna know is what does the duvet get washed in? Who am I kidding it’ll be whatever Marion uses

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can ah just request that if you are gawn tae turn up tae ma funeral Marion, please don’t come in your dressing goon? You’ll look like you’ve escaped fae Carstairs hen.
Blanche ma lovelie, I've been considering this very thing. I'm picturing my cool glam family, looking down (we're tall) on the hedgehog in the Paddington coat asking to wrench my coffin open. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See, up until these latest 'coffin' posts, I thought that he was somewhat deluded, but harmless
These posts have been totally devoid of any sense of any decency and good taste. If he had lost someone who was close, he would know that...
His recent claims of grief are somewhat diminished, no?
I am scunnered hens, totally scunnered

Reactions: 38
Blanche ma lovelie, I've been considering this very thing. I'm picturing my cool glam family, looking down (we're tall) on the hedgehog in the Paddington coat asking to wrench my coffin open. 😂
🤣 Haha if you’re gawn tae gloat about ma demise then at least make an effort tae blend in. Ah don’t want the one thing everyboady is talking about after Ave gone is how ah ken the weirdo wae the goonie and the crowbar.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🤣 Haha if you’re gawn tae gloat about ma demise then at least make an effort tae blend in. Ah don’t want the one thing everyboady is talking about after Ave gone is how ah ken the weirdo wae the goonie and the crowbar.
100% his friends* on insta are talking about him behind his back.

*👾💩

• Haha
Don't think I've ever seen him clean the coffin shower, probably riddled with black mould. Just seen him clean the shitter about 50 million times.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't think I've ever seen him clean the coffin shower, probably riddled with black mould. Just seen him clean the shitter about 50 million times.
He has shown it before, pours half a bottle of flash over it. So so wasteful, he's the same as hinch, destroying the environment.

When he’s not channeling the spirits he’s channeling his dad and his brother
He’s aff his heed! ‘This app’ is the perfect place for wee lying narcissistic cunts - how does one ever prove that he’s lying about…….

*getting stopped at Gleaga central by fans
* being an inspiration to young LGBTQI folks and receiving copious amounts of messages from said fans, their maws, their da’s, their grannies et al…
*getting stopped in the street of paisley by fans
*getting approached for brand deals left right & centre
*getting stopped and asked what bespoke scent he’s wearing

duck, the list could go on for an eternity - the grand wizard of paisley toon is frying ma nut with his delusions 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
If this is, I assume, sober chatter from his brain, then I dread to think what he's like when he's had a few.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Honestly ma lovelies, I must tell you I thoroughly enjoy coming on here and catching up after I've been out there just living life as I should be (no ma quote) but when I pop on and see those screen grabs of him peering down with a heed like a burst fitbaw I don't know if I should clutch ma beak, phone 999 or delete my account. Nothing changes, still an ABZOLUTE WEAPON!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jesus wept all these unnecessary products for 2 people. If they use their own products it should be 2 detergents and 2 softeners tops View attachment 1129970
It's likely because he actually doesn't know what to clean with/how to clean so he's essentially buying everything the companies or other influencers tell him to. Story of his entire life (that he cannot help but make public and open to the opinions of others), has to have it because someone else on IG has shown it once, never used it, but said it was 'amazing' and they just 'laaaarve it'.

That's also the reason for decanting and label lady labels, he's very late to the party, but desperate to have whatever other accounts/sheep have deemed as the 'in thing'. Let's be honest, it's in a cupboard and not seen, so waste of time and energy. If you are going to do that, start going to refill shops and skip the plastic bottles (or I'd suggest bulk buying huge quantities to decant, trying to minimise plastic, etc, but let's be honest, he has no room for that short of switching out a sofa to sit on containers instead - I was going to talk about switching out bed base to sleep on them, but then remembered his bed is already housing a lot of his hoard ot tat).

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those TikTok’s are so funny that he’s not uploaded them to his TikTok. Very telling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
These tic tic videos are tit and he is not funny in the slightest. Also I love my wee leprechaun hat 👒👒

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.