Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well whit a jurney doon aw the lains av been oan the day catching up oan Mazda’s latest antics. WILD. I’ve no actually managed to watch the latest troll tictic as am in public withoot ma heedphones (AirPods everyone, smell the wealth) but I already know from the screenshots that it’s a beltor. For someone who’s so unphased aboot his trolls he doesny hawf go on aboot them. The lady doth protest too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s no bothered by trolls hen, he disnae entertain them he just lives his life the way he should live it. He’s fine. He’s NO BOTHERED.
Yet, constantly posts stories about trolls, makes tic tocs for trolls, and lives his life for trolls. BUT HE’S NO BOTHERED.
He’s the biggest one going with his nasty outbursts, shade throwing and tantrums.
So aye. So forth. So etcetra. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If death comes quicker cos ure a bleep... his funeral should've happened already!

• Haha
That troll TikTok just goes to show what a nasty vile piece of tit he is, can you imagine what he says about people to deek, he’s just a witch!

Reactions: 25
Oops, looks like a few don't appreciate your funeral humour or no more cleaning content Mazza.

mm.png

• Haha
Lmao at the comments section. Someone called it a bedsit and said they’re all modern day beggars 😂😂 Mazda will be raging calling everyone trolls. And yeah I agree about him saying ‘comes earlier if you’re a bleep’ that’s absolutely disgusting. I didn’t even click at first how bad that was. So aye hen. Spine bright ya little prick.
And this silly arse wanted to go on Gogglebox. If they're ripping him on this article, theyll bury him on a tv show.....Go on Mario, make our day and apply for it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But I thought he never used the vile app that is tic tic but here he is appearing on my fyp. I just don’t get it?? Why did he say, don’t follow me on that vile app, ahm never oan it? I think he is so thick, he actually thinks it’s Instagram or something 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But I thought he never used the vile app that is tic tic but here he is appearing on my fyp. I just don’t get it?? Why did he say, don’t follow me on that vile app, ahm never oan it? I think he is so thick, he actually thinks it’s Instagram or something 🤔
I love how he has the cheek to call that tit hole a little paradise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There’s hoarders oot there way less clutter my god

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I love how he has the cheek to call that tit hole a little paradise 😂
It just isnt. If they were really disciplined, it would be ok space wise, but there's no getting away from the fact it's a bad area that is only going to get worse. Every penny they earn should be going towards getting out. He'll be shrieking his head off when they get burgled.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its just clicked, his bed sit looks like the Maldives! I couldn’t place my finger on it but it’s come back to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another advert for astonish 🙄
Assume this will be paid advertising and that he will be declaring this income? 👀

In fact, I assume that since he’s one of the only people that’s agreed to it he won’t have got paid. He’s not smart enough to negotiate.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus wept all these unnecessary products for 2 people. If they use their own products it should be 2 detergents and 2 softeners tops
1BBBDB76-92F1-4C7D-9E48-A103CDE45007.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Jesus wept all these unnecessary products for 2 people. If they use their own products it should be 2 detergents and 2 softeners tops View attachment 1129970
I don’t get this… so does he go somewhere and fill these up so he doesn’t have to buy the packaging again? The only thing I decant in my house is cereal and cat food. And that’s just for freshness. Couldn’t give a tit how stale my Lenor is. But aye Marion’s life Marion’s rules nae debates. Spine bright maz. Enjoy tictic. X

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.