Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with the containers the washing stuff comes in?! Those jars and labels are just spending money for the sake of it! They are kept in a cupboard where noone can see them anyway! To quote Christine from Two doors down "bleeping madness!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t get this… so does he go somewhere and fill these up so he doesn’t have to buy the packaging again? The only thing I decant in my house is cereal and cat food. And that’s just for freshness. Couldn’t give a tit how stale my Lenor is. But aye Marion’s life Marion’s rules nae debates. Spine bright maz. Enjoy tictic. X
Stacey Solomon does those bottles as well, and l don't get it?!. For me they're making extra work for themselves. I only store my washing powder in a sealed plastic container to stop it going hard.

Reactions: 23
I wonder if he’s got any innovative tips for removing massive wet patches from panelling… please daily express run this one next, I know a flat heeded dipstick in dire need 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Stacey Solomon does those bottles as well, and l don't get it?!. For me they're making extra work for themselves. I only store my washing powder in a sealed plastic container to stop it going hard.
Yeah that makes sense! Lol. But I don’t get it. It must be an Instagram thing cause I just couldn’t be arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mazda, absolutely nae bleep asked for they tiktoks to be posted inty a highlight but thanks for geein us content for er here👍🏽 I wonder if he has a cleaning tip for getting dust of yer skirting boards

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah that makes sense! Lol. But I don’t get it. It must be an Instagram thing cause I just couldn’t be arsed
Me either. I look at it as being time l can't get back again.

I hope the Daily Express and Astonish see his coffin videos.

He's one ugly man 🥴
Screenshot_20220316-201918_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

He's one ugly man 🥴View attachment 1130174
So true!

I sometimes don’t make my bed when I’m in a rush for work so I defo can’t live up to maz’s standards. He looks pretty sinister on these videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I store mine in the dog food tin after we got our beloved pooch put to sleep. Seemed a waste of a good tin and I’m sure he wouldn’t have minded

He's one ugly man 🥴View attachment 1130174
Illiterate uneducated arse 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Evil, warped minds obviously run in the family. Nothing to brag about you stupid man.

Screenshot_20220316-204334_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Me everytime I see another coffin skit or daily express article about him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I fear I had to come straight to the comments section for til give aff!! I’m crabbit as aul nick this dayn of dawn! I’ve bespoke long Covid and it’s makin me sooooo irritable!! Can’t be doin with them bloody coffin ticketytocks. THEY‘RE NOT BLOODY FUNNY!!! May I bid you all a pleasant eventide 🥔💙

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why don’t him and Deek just use the same washing stuff? My husband can’t use certain stuff so I just buy that and we both use it 🤷‍♀️ And I certainly haven’t got time to be decanting in to a million different bleeping bottles. I suppose when you work 5 minutes a week tho you have the time 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can ah just request that if you are gawn tae turn up tae ma funeral Marion, please don’t come in your dressing goon? You’ll look like you’ve escaped fae Carstairs hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
With them having separate ‘washings’ do they each have their own bespoke laundry basket? A his n his to match the shampoo bottles? Or does Marion sort through all the skiddy keks and put them into individual piles to wash?? The mind boggles!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.