Cleaning with Mario #61 TikToking with Mario - the final nail in the coffin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's the last person I'd want to plug my products with his dark circles 👎
View attachment 1155743
It's cute when the Body Shop MLM huns think they can offer anything at a better price than online where there is always a discount code (18088 for £5 off £20 spend just now if anyone is interested). '17 available' this is why MLMs are scamming 'vulnerable' people despite claiming them being 'free to join', etc. Some of my old school friends are prime MLM targets and they used to be encouraged to buy all this stock prior to actually getting sales so as to make targets or take advantage of 'deals' and then hope they could shift it. I like Body Shop products, but only buy it instore/online despite my FB being full of it. May be a witch move, but I just cannot bring myself to encourage people I know and care about to keep slogging away in such a dodgy business model and I don't want them being pushed by uplines to believe a couple of sales is going to help them even break even long term nevermind end up with huge incomes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who buys a cleaning product last year to use this year?!.
He's such an idiot 🙄
Screenshot_20220329-093547_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I swear he only washed the bedding at the weekend whys it off again, has there been some bespoke nighttime sharting happening?

Derek, you dont have to live like this, one of us will take you in, there's a long line

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I swear he only washed the bedding at the weekend whys it off again, has there been some bespoke nighttime sharting happening?

Derek, you dont have to live like this, one of us will take you in, there's a long line
He must literally shart the bed every other day. Ridiculous to wash bedding so often otherwise!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember when he did a big long twenty million dot story about getting rid of two full bin bags of cleaning products that he didn’t need & he would never go back to stockpiling & buying stuff, just sticking to his “staples”
If you know you know, and if you don’t know, get to know !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Morning hens I had a bespoke fruit salad and yoghurt* for breakfast. Had to do a Marion and add some grapes cut up to bulk out the fruit because we’re abit low on berries but I feel brand new and ready to mop kick the arse outta Tuesday now 💋

*Greek no muller corner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can you imagine the state of that mattress underneath the mattress protector? 🤢
He's a manky wee cretin, always washing the bedding, shows stripped bed, mattress and pillow protectors still on 🤢 he never seems to wash them, must be rotten 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What is wrong with the containers the washing stuff comes in?! Those jars and labels are just spending money for the sake of it! They are kept in a cupboard where noone can see them anyway! To quote Christine from Two doors down "bleeping madness!"
Very far behind on these threads and only catching up now! I cant stand seeing people that put the washing stuff in those containers! Poison control warn against it as if its ingested by kids or pets or whatever you have no access to the ingredients and inform without the proper container! Dimwits!!!!

Reactions: 15
Cleaning with Mario the bitchy foul mouthed hedgehog from Beruit so oui and so forth.

Combine the two?*

* Not ma thread suggestions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ooh we’re nearly at a new thread. I’m a bit disappointed. The last few threads have began with a big talking point from our Maz, but she’s being boring lately

My phone autocorrected to “she’s” as well. It’s like apple knows about Marion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.