Cleaning With Mario #6 and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think they are having problems getting up it three flights of stairs and through the door? Feel like we would have seen it by now.

Reactions: 5
Aye, he must be about 5 foot 2 max. Derek is even smaller. We saw them on a train and were like, jeezo they look like they:

a) need a bath
b) stretched

Reactions: 15
I reckon he has took the huff and he is not showing us now
Oh probably, he's no called moanio for nothing! Though he usually bobs up about this time with his 'oh ma lovlies what a day av hud ye widny believe it. So aye, so forth, shamazin' so there's still hope for this evening. Poor Derek's probably had his arse footed for sitting on the arm chair when he should be using the flair or Rayns teepee

Reactions: 5
What the fuck are those sofas? Is there no back to them? Just the cushions? Doesn’t look right to me?

Reactions: 10
How the fuck did y’all see that? The vid cut off as he walked into the sitting room has the bastard deleted it?

Reactions: 1
That is absolutely swinging

I actually laughed out loud when he said he just kens it’s gonne stand the test of time aye right Melvin that cardboard sofa with cotton wool filled cushions will last three months!!!

Reactions: 14
Where are you supposed to sit? Theres about 10 cm of actual sitting space. Gross.

Reactions: 11
Oh the cushions are SOO thick - match their new owner then
(Note my correct spelling of their despite the fact we actually went to the same school )

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.