Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wit the duck does he need astro turf fir? the hallway? the ceiling? Is he daying up the shared close back gardens??

View attachment 999659
Don't you just measure, buy a roll, like a rug? Am I being thick? No thicker than mario. Oi mario, landscape gardeners work outside, not inside. And your mum works in a garden centre. Vein throbbing in my temple now.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oor Marion is gonnae make a bespoke ceiling garden for baby gurrul Rayn we’re off on an astroturf juuurney click ya seatbelts in 😘💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
His oan tay yer beaks lovlies we’re about to go on a gairden jurney!!!!! Must be dain the shared back gairden up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He doesnae share his family oan this app, and then proceeds to share his oldest nieces business page… She’s got an induction offer oan ma lovelies if you want “Russian” lashes. 😂 Poor lassie being related tae him!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ll be dead if he’s putting it on his hallway landing or something.. under the watchful eye of the trusty ring doorbell. It makes nae sense but nae debates on ma page!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ffs Mario, your Niece's business wont take off if you promote her page.

And it's an introduction offer, not induction you imbecile. Somebody take the phone off this idiot 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.