Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been a while since Iā€™ve kept up with this thread ma loveliesā€¦I thought Maz wasnā€™t a fan of choaklit?

As someone else said, where the hell is he keeping they ladders šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies, it looks like our rayn has shat intae Marion's hot choclatt hot chocolate. if ya don't know get tae know. Im verring back intae ma aine laine, fresh hoose coat oon, having a wee cuppa wae ma pals. I love ma pals, spine bright janice RIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Handbrake turn out of my ain lane for a momentā€¦.I just treated myself to the Ring Doorbell stories. Can anyone help me? If Mario has secure entry in his flats then what is the point of the device? He buzzes someone into the building then waits until they get to his front door and checks the camera on his phone to see who it is? That person hasnā€™t announced themselves at door 1? And he canā€™t use the spyhole?

And he needs the Chime becauseā€¦once he buzzes the visitor in at door 1, he starts to ā€˜blast musicā€™ and therefore instantly forgets he just let them in. 20 seconds later when they get to his door, he gets the notice from Chime, checks his phone and his memory returns so he can open the door? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
@TryingNYC Marion is too wee to reach the spy hole hen and his Kerry Katona eyes mean he couldnae see who it wis anyway so the Ring is an ABZALOOT STAPUL so aye and so forth šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Handbrake turn out of my ain lane for a momentā€¦.I just treated myself to the Ring Doorbell stories. Can anyone help me? If Mario has secure entry in his flats then what is the point of the device? He buzzes someone into the building then waits until they get to his front door and checks the camera on his phone to see who it is? That person hasnā€™t announced themselves at door 1? And he canā€™t use the spyhole?

And he needs the Chime becauseā€¦once he buzzes the visitor in at door 1, he starts to ā€˜blast musicā€™ and therefore instantly forgets he just let them in. 20 seconds later when they get to his door, he gets the notice from Chime, checks his phone and his memory returns so he can open the door? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!!

Iā€™ve seen Marioā€™s block of flats - no way is the close door still on šŸ˜‚ The ā€œsecure entry systemā€ panel has probably been stolen and sold as scrap metal for a tenner bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
GOOD MORNING MA LOVLIES

1.30am and um up ready to kick the erse oota Monday. Av kicked Derek oot the hoose cos is he duck lying aboot in bed while am up cleaning, graftin, wurkin. Av sent him ootside to sit in the close way the local bespoke junkiesā€¦. They are Seedhill bespoke junkies, no just regular wans, am no a complete commoner

ive hud ma melon wedge and 3 grapes and a washed it doon with a hot chocolat velveteer hoat choc,HIGHLY RECOMMEND, stunnin.
Av faffed about in my mother o the bride hoosecoat and pit a wax melt in Janice (RIP). Av steam cleaned the bummin fort and am gonna get showered and douse masel in pure Wealth.

gonna get maself along tay the precinct and treat maself to some bargains. No treatit masel since yesterday so itā€™s long overdue! So aye!!

gonna go doon to castlevicci later and huv oor dinner. Will treat derek to a full size portion tonight a hink.

tons a luv!!!

The short and simple answer isā€¦. Heā€™s backwards, no quite right. A bit of a dafty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Am i right in thinking that a velvetiser only makes one cup at a time?
If so, who had the freezing cold one in the photo of the two cups together?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
In my world itā€™s now lunchtime, derek is still oot playing with the junkies and Iā€™m now about to fire up the velveteer for a hot warm chocolate and a roll that looks like a burst cushion. Aw ma cleanin hus been done since I was up early doors and Iā€™ve done my half hoor shift at the busy station.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am i right in thinking that a velvetiser only makes one cup at a time?
If so, who had the freezing cold one in the photo of the two cups together?
Wee denzel would have had the cauld wan hen , he disnae even have wardrobe space or allowed to use jo malone handwash its Mario's page Mario's rulez

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Velveteer still has me clutching ma beak at my desk on this bespoke Monday morning!! Aye letā€™s get this week done.. only 4 more days til the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning ma luvlies šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ hope youse are kicking mondays arsešŸ’ŽšŸ’Ž still howling at the curtain time lapse featuring his Kerry Katona eyes

BEBD1170-172F-460D-89EE-581F5C1EE77E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.