Cleaning with Mario #54 If yeh don’t know, get tae know. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there's gratitude. He's blocked my daynofdawn for nominating him. Rude.
I've just got back from the Opera, Tosca. Tosca sings (a bit shrieky I'm afraid) to her lover, Cavaradossi... whose first name is... MARIO. Is there no escape. 😶
Firstly @Babybail93 what an astounding sum up....thank you ♥

@Dawn Dayn Unfortunately ma lovely this proves he DOES read on here and put 2+2 together (surprisingly for him) hence your blockage. Given your post why would he react to that unless he'd been on here. Bet he's contacted Tombstone Teef lol to have it deleted.
I never post or DM the accounts I mention on here for that reason as I cannot trust myself with a vino 🙈

And he's not aff the gram till the New Year...it's getting boring now but he can't help himself.
Our Marion wishes the world away every day which is incredibly sad. Not everyone has that. Obv don't know his background but doubt he's lost many or struggled as others have in the last year. His biggest upset is that Hinch and Claire blanked him....get a grip man you throw a hissy fit at the least wee thing!
As someone that lost 5 last year along with dealing with health issues of my closest he really has no clue. But I don't moan or post on social media as we deal with it and are truly grateful for the good things in life. Be grateful Marion, be grateful and see the positives and the reality in day to day life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well there's gratitude. He's blocked my daynofdawn for nominating him. Rude.
I've just got back from the Opera, Tosca. Tosca sings (a bit shrieky I'm afraid) to her lover, Cavaradossi... whose first name is... MARIO. Is there no escape. 😶
Dawn, aww so awful rude, I’m sure u are absolutely fummming😛

We are all here for ye hen, but you must plod on🤣

“Keep You Power” 💪

Not my quote, so aye 💋

💎 🥔 ⚰👌❤

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This part of the recap had me howling hen 🤣👍...

"He’s still a little rat. His heed is getting balder by the dayn of dawn. The nose is still massive and Rayn still dissnae have a cat tree"

He should be pleased you nominated him. Ungrateful bastard 🤭
I was surprised nobody else nominated him, he's got the most followers, hinch is his frenemy.

Firstly @Babybail93 what an astounding sum up....thank you ♥

@Dawn Dayn Unfortunately ma lovely this proves he DOES read on here and put 2+2 together (surprisingly for him) hence your blockage. Given your post why would he react to that unless he'd been on here. Bet he's contacted Tombstone Teef lol to have it deleted.
I never post or DM the accounts I mention on here for that reason as I cannot trust myself with a vino 🙈

And he's not aff the gram till the New Year...it's getting boring now but he can't help himself.
Our Marion wishes the world away every day which is incredibly sad. Not everyone has that. Obv don't know his background but doubt he's lost many or struggled as others have in the last year. His biggest upset is that Hinch and Claire blanked him....get a grip man you throw a hissy fit at the least wee thing!
As someone that lost 5 last year along with dealing with health issues of my closest he really has no clue. But I don't moan or post on social media as we deal with it and are truly grateful for the good things in life. Be grateful Marion, be grateful and see the positives and the reality in day to day life.
😁 I know, oops embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was surprised nobody else nominated him, he's got the most followers, hinch is his frenemy.
He might have the followers, but you just have to see the small number of them that comment on his posts now 🤭
Our Maz isn't as popular to what he used to be.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
He might have the followers, but you just have to see the small number of them that comment on his posts now 🤭
Our Maz isn't as popular to what he used to be.
He's not shown his cleaning and packing away, all his content is now is beige food. Very tedious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m watching Scotland’s Christmas Home of the Year and am absolutely affronted that Marion’s candy cane lane in the bedsit wasn’t featured!! So aye 💎

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I’m watching Scotland’s Christmas Home of the Year and am absolutely affronted that Marion’s candy cane lane in the bedsit wasn’t featured!! So aye 💎
They couldny get in the door way aw the tat blocking it hen. That’s probably why Marion n Deek don’t leave the hoose much - they have to volley themselves er the shite first💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Just been searching oan his tiktok, looking for deeks tiktok cos that’s gold. He’s turned comments aff, a wonder why
Because he’s a witch and TikTok is savage, can you imagine what people would say to him 🤣🤣 beggy becky put herself on there too and the comments she got were hilarious, she soon turned hers off too😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So ma luvlies earlier my maw says to me that she’s got a makeup bag she could give me because she doesn’t use them. I goes great i’ll take it because I always use them. Then I get this! bleeping candy canes!! Is ma maw taking the piss??🤣😂😂

9F26FF22-FA59-4B8A-B73E-6E7675B03FBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So ma luvlies earlier my maw says to me that she’s got a makeup bag she could give me because she doesn’t use them. I goes great i’ll take it because I always use them. Then I get this! bleeping candy canes!! Is ma maw taking the piss??🤣😂😂

View attachment 948957
Your ma is either a wee tattler or a Marion fan ma lovelie, nae debates on your bespoke candy cane lame, wee bag. Klarna on yer arse, if you use it! It's absolootley beetiful though ma lovelie, absolootley gorrjas, so aye.

• Haha
I wonder if saint Maria has wished Katie a happy birthday today? (This mums journey)
Regardless of issues between him and Katie’s mum, that wee girl clearly adores him

Reactions: 23

View attachment 948957
We expect to see your make up jurney now with all the out of date make up. I’ve got joos and criss on my bespoke cheeseboard ready for the big reveal ma lovelie. Nae letting us down now. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We expect to see your make up jurney now with all the out of date make up. I’ve got joos and criss on my bespoke cheeseboard ready for the big reveal ma lovelie. Nae letting us down now. 🤣
Unlit oor Marion I actually know how to use and wear ma makeup and I don’t just collect it to flex fir the app hen💎 Life is fir living and aw that. I’ll be warning my wee maw no more candy cane stuff. ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello ma lovelies 🥔💎

Sorry ahv been a bit quiet, ahv no really been feeling masel for the last few days. Ahv just been lurkin in the background reading aw yer posts.

Hope youse aw huv a good New Year as I’ll be aff this app until then!!!

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.