Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I think every thread suggestion on the last one was basically this 😂

Christmas is OVAH ma lovelies oan December 28th. Candy Cane Lame has been punted oot the winday quicker than Rayn trying her Eddie the Eagle impression.

On Boxing Day he declared he’s aff “this app” noo until the New Year, but came back 2 days later to grid post the Christmas free tat cave. He’s noo really aff “this app” until New Year. Nae debates!

Christmas was spent wae the family at Krystal Chandelier and the cheating husband’s hoose. Krsytaaaal always knocks it oot the park wae her “themed” tables. Said table was the same as everyone else’s in the UK. Just that she had plonked a Poundland Nutcracker doll in the middle, hence the “theme”.

He’s been spoilt this year. #theboydidgood

His favourite present was a crystal snowflake from Swarovski, that got completely lost amongst the mountain of tat already on the tree.

Christmas Eve they went to a restaurant. Didn’t declare themselves as having arrived, then when the place gave their table away it was the maitre de’s fault. So aye.

He’s still a little rat. His heed is getting balder by the dayn of dawn. The nose is still massive and Rayn still dissnae have a cat tree.

If ye don’t know, get tae know!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Just thinking back, this time last year Mario was buzzing out his man boobs for what was to come in 2021. New falbon for the kitchen worktops, fitted Pax wardrobes for the bedroom and the living room decoring were all in his crosshairs. Then he slipped in the wee extra change to the flooring in the high footfall area, bought a telly too small for its hole in the wall, bought a ton of autumnal shite for his ironing boardsconsole tables and managed 4 different looks for his living room cushion covers; navy, orange, red and candy cane. He finally had some lassies round to play with his make-up and dyson hairdryer only for them to go rogue and expose his kitchen cupboards to the gram. How we laughed at his new Ali Baba Ava May shite. Then came the Hinch snub, so deliciously and comically evil it could've been a plot line straight from one of brother Johnny's pantos before he rounded us off with the Christmas Eve restaurant debacle.

Here's to 2022 folks - surely the year of a damp course juhrnee and who knows, maybe he'll go back to basics and we'll even get to see him wipe something.

Tunsa love to youse aw 👌 💎 🥔 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

MrAndMr

@mrsshim62 I agree he takes things for granted. I’d happily live up a close with no front and back door if wee Deek was smashing ma back door in. I’d be skipping up and down Seedhill getting chased by blind nikitas, no giving a fuck. Hinch who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

OhhBacon

VIP Member
He and other influencers must live such a strange life, constantly thinking about what to show people. Making decisions and spending money based on how it looks to others. Trying to grab attention all the time. This is what is draining for him and has made 2021 a struggle.

He tries to follow all trends of manipulating people for attention. If you weren’t really feeling Christmas then spending 2 grand on decorations and tat is inauthentic. Flaunting your decorations to followers who might be feeling low….but then see how happy Mario is with his tat cave and then go and spend because they see that as a way to get the joy back in their life is a horrendous way to use your influence.

But the reality is that he loved his Christmas tat, it gave him content. He was delighted with each parcel that arrived. Now though its different because here come the bills, and he has been ignored in Sean’s awards then The Hinch didn’t bother with him. He is down because all the money he spent didn’t have the impact on his Insta fame that he wanted.

His post this morning is such utter bollocks and is so indicative of the bullshit that is social media. Everyone has emotions, it is natural. Social media suggests that you are either happy, happy, happy and living your best life or depressed and no-one knows what trauma you are going through.

The reality of life is that he is very lucky to have a good partner, secure home, reliable employment and a supportive family. He is basically having a couple of days of lower emotions because Christmas is over and it’s back to work with dark mornings and cold weather. Expecting to feel great and happy all the time is the nonsense sold in fairy tales and on social media. He really has no idea of the challenges people face in life.

It is really clear that if he wants to improve his life and his emotions then deleting Instagram would be the one thing that would do this. Stop living life for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
How ah imagine his morning has went:

Marion: I’ll show they absolooot basturts ah don’t eat beige processed foods. Fuck dae they ken anywiys.
*opens pack of Tesco pre prepared grapes and strawberries. Opens a Muller corner peach and apricot and pours ower the fruit.
Marion: Basturt!!! Deek, does this luk beige tae you? Beige, Deek? Beige, how dae ye no ken whit colour beige is? Go luk et your crayons an tell me if this is the same.
*takes bowl tae the bumming fort*
Marion: fuck off Rayn ya witch. Ah ken it wis you that put ah hair in ma Indian the other night. Thanks tae you they say ma dinner hus ma pubes in it so you can get tae fuck.
*Takes photie of bowl minus Rayn’s sabotage and types caption*
Marion: Deek, is yoghurt spelt Y-U-G-U-R-T?
*rolls eyes*
Marion: Yoyo man, Uppy umbrella, Golden girl, Uppy Umbrella, Red Robber, Ticking Tom? That disnae luk right. Ah fuck it. Ma page ma rools. Am no giein a fuck nae mair.
*logs intae Tattle*
Marion: *inaudible hissing noises* BASTURTS!!!! FUCKING BASTURTS DEEK! THEYVE PHOTOSHOPPED US ONTAE A NAKED FUCKING STATUE. Deek? DEEK, whit is a clit? They’re saying you’re straight and I’ve goat a clit, whit the fuck is that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I feel I should start this post by saying I have had zero lethal drinks….but is this dog crossed with a llama?? Is the black bit it’s collar and it’s got a really long neck? It makes as much sense having onion rings with your pie. I’ve been staring at for ages 😂

F1CBD78C-8898-4E37-8FFF-D144000A95B8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Runforestrun

VIP Member
As 2021 draws to a close I’d just like to thank every single tattler who has commented on Marions thread this year. It was the joy I never knew I needed!
i especially want to thank whoever came up with ‘bumming fort’ as it makes me howl everytime I read it!
Happy New Year ma loveliees, I’ll see you on the other side 🥔💎♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Hello everyone!

this is my first post on tattle ..I have to admit I have for a while just came on to read all the funny chats… I will start with for a long time like many people I looked at these home influencers and listened and believed every word they say.. oh how the times have changed now. I loved Mario but after reading here it made me see really what it is like.. he is extremely predictable.

I don’t know if it was just me but last night after the farm announcement… I’m sure you all know who I mean .. I knew for a fact M would be on this morning putting a downer on things and on a rant as usual. Is it just me or anytime H has news he seems to do this. I also seen the comments on H insta post of people replying to him comment saying “ it will be him soon “ .. so I had a feeling he would say all this today and is in a huff. Is it just me or everytime he says he is happy where he is I just don’t believe it one second.. he is eager to get out of that box flat and into a house.

sorry bit of a long post for the first 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The video is on ladbible if anyone wants to see it.

I tried to post this Instagram video but can't, if you get a chance have a look, wee mazda on a night oot, it's not him but defo a lookalike 🤣
Here are some screenshots instead 🤣
I think it was our Marion, dropping a wee chocolate yule log on the dance floor, while he slut drops tae Sam Smith (if you don't know, get to know, it's in his singing highlights, so aye)
Snapchat-1490147922.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

mrsshim62

Maybe, for his mental health, he should come off Insta? He has so much going for him - his mum and dad both still alive, two siblings (can you tell I’m an only child orphan 😂😂?), a joab, Derek, a roof over his head that keeps him dry and warm and is filled with food. Hope I don’t sound too sanctimonious, I’ve suffered badly with the blue meanies and know that nothing in the world shakes that depression off. I think he takes all of the above for granted…..silly boy, it could all go in the blink of an eye! Here endeth the sermon 😂😂😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Wee Marion keeping an eye on Tattle for content like…

E12E60BF-9266-49EA-8A8E-72E3B599A178.jpeg

👁 👁 👁 👁 👁

Also, literally nothing he says makes any sense. He talks in riddles. 🤡

• Haha

Dusky pink

What a complete and utter liar!!! He wasn't feeling Christmas this year? I think your 3546 grid posts of your tree tell us different Maz... tell you what, he needs to live in the real world. My family have been through hell this year (after loosing two babies and my grandmother, amongst other things) and its continuing into 2022 unfortunately as my mum is due to start extensive chemotherapy next week.... so don't start with the 2021 has been shit for you Maz when all you do is post about how wonderful your life is all year!!! He's put me in a foul mood already and its only just gone 6am!!

Sorry I haven't been on to wish you all a Merry Christmas lovlies, I've worked all over it. But I hope you all had a good one!

Sorry my lovlies, I had to get that off ma chest!!

Rant over, as you were.....

• Heart
  • Sad

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
I would have so much more respect for him if he stopped pretending that the reason he hasn’t got the dream Instagram home is because he doesn’t want it and he’s content with his chapters. Or because there are some unknown, underlying “circumstances” he hasn’t made us aware of.
Fuck off Mario, don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. 😒 You want it and what’s more, you could have had it, but thanks to your compulsive spending, living beyond your means and woeful mismanagement of the platform Hinch handed to you, it will never come now. And that’s all YOU, not circumstance and not external factors.
HNY hen, let’s smash this year 🥴🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51