Cleaning with Mario #54 If yeh don’t know, get tae know. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had an absolute nightmare getting my youngest off to sleep there and currently sitting in silence before cracking open a wee beverage, except I’m sitting chuckling my head off at the funniest thread on tattle and I’ll curse yees all if I end up wakening my wean up! 😂😂😂😂
If your little one wakes, just play Marions highlight called 'my problem' your wain will be out for count, in under a minute, so aye.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This part of the recap had me howling hen 🤣👍...

"He’s still a little rat. His heed is getting balder by the dayn of dawn. The nose is still massive and Rayn still dissnae have a cat tree"
Well there's gratitude. He's blocked my daynofdawn for nominating him. Rude.
I've just got back from the Opera, Tosca. Tosca sings (a bit shrieky I'm afraid) to her lover, Cavaradossi... whose first name is... MARIO. Is there no escape. 😶
He should be pleased you nominated him. Ungrateful bastard 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
am still waiting on the christmas eve boxes hen. maybe next year we’ll get to see them
He’s trolling us ma lovely. We need a whip round so we can get him a personalised cheeseboard in the hope he will show it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ive been out today so just catching up, been living life in my SUV driving 260 miles 🥴 smell the wealth maz! No bus wankers here 👍

Jesus the stain on the ceiling above the panelling 🙈 no filter was hiding that, yikes. I'm very excited about this journey, rants, redecorating and rats. Roll on 2022

• Haha
Ive been out today so just catching up, been living life in my SUV driving 260 miles 🥴 smell the wealth maz! No bus wankers here 👍

Jesus the stain on the ceiling above the panelling 🙈 no filter was hiding that, yikes. I'm very excited about this journey, rants, redecorating and rats. Roll on 2022
Look at it seeping over the top of the panelling. Can you imagine how bad it must be behind the wood? That room will be stinking! Smell tha wealth mould. So aye

C652FD4A-986C-4CE4-9D9E-425667637A93.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I’ve been out living life as it should be lived and I come home to a bespoke boujee new thread. I’m just getting to know it so nae debates.

Look at it seeping over the top of the panelling. Can you imagine how bad it must be behind the wood? That room will be stinking! Smell tha wealth mould. So aye

View attachment 947801
No amount of Ava May shite will cover up the smell of damp in that room 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 947801
Canny wait for a mould behind the panelling journeee. He pays full rent on the bedsit so he’ll be moaning tae the cooncil for them to fix it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Canny wait for a mould behind the panelling journeee. He pays full rent on the bedsit so he’ll be moaning tae the cooncil for them to fix it.
I can’t wait for the 1,000 dots of doom with him being proper affronted that they made him rip it all doon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh I forgot to mention while me n Mr booboo went out for an Xmas drive today, higher love came on the radio and filled me more rage than I’ve ever felt in my life, cheers maz 🤭🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t believe you’ve just been told off on the Grim Fanny thread 😂 they clearly don’t like Marionisms. Nae class 😏
I know ffs some people just get above their ain platform , and need putting into the hard shoulder so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well there's gratitude. He's blocked my daynofdawn for nominating him. Rude.
I've just got back from the Opera, Tosca. Tosca sings (a bit shrieky I'm afraid) to her lover, Cavaradossi... whose first name is... MARIO. Is there no escape. 😶
You never even said anything bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aw ma lovelies, I’ve been out live, laugh, loving and now am back here to this bespoke new thread. Criss and joos and tattie hearts tisyis all on this new day of dawn. I wis the person that parked ma bespoke arse doon here early and I’m still the person that swerves right oot ma ain lane also!

PS. Marion, am pleased to see you and Deek have branched oot but there’s nae way there’s three of yis getting into that bed! Ryan’s a Leopard so aye;)

B37E74BA-83E3-452C-9910-C5AEACA2A926.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you for this spiny new thread. I couldn't be happier about it and I feel great for it* not my quote 💎

Pathetic the way he's trying to get in with the cat piss cottagers. He's such a germ they wouldn't go near his laine and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can see some more tat has found its way onto the console table. Mario hen, you are so predictable. We aw knew you wouldn't be able to keep your new living room decor minimal. Mario McKnight, hoarder of shite.

Screenshot_20211229-000344~2.png

• Haha
Oooooh I didn’t know you had a new shiny Marion thread, but I got te know and here I am 😉 🥔❤

Can’t believe you’ve just been told off on the Grim Fanny thread 😂 they clearly don’t like Marionisms. Nae class 😏
I’m off to see what @Doodlebug71 has been up to when she of the granny carpet is discussed. Marionisms should be on every thread across Tattle. No one moans when Hinch gets a mention everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can see some more tat has found its way onto the console table. Mario hen, you are so predictable. We aw knew you wouldn't be able to keep your new living room decor minimal. Mario McKnight, hoarder of shite.

View attachment 948074
Ummm excuse you ma lovely but those are bespoke nick naks from a small business called B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.