Cleaning with Mario #54 If yeh don’t know, get tae know. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think every thread suggestion on the last one was basically this 😂

Christmas is OVAH ma lovelies oan December 28th. Candy Cane Lame has been punted oot the winday quicker than Rayn trying her Eddie the Eagle impression.

On Boxing Day he declared he’s aff “this app” noo until the New Year, but came back 2 days later to grid post the Christmas free tat cave. He’s noo really aff “this app” until New Year. Nae debates!

Christmas was spent wae the family at Krystal Chandelier and the cheating husband’s hoose. Krsytaaaal always knocks it oot the park wae her “themed” tables. Said table was the same as everyone else’s in the UK. Just that she had plonked a Poundland Nutcracker doll in the middle, hence the “theme”.

He’s been spoilt this year. #theboydidgood

His favourite present was a crystal snowflake from Swarovski, that got completely lost amongst the mountain of tat already on the tree.

Christmas Eve they went to a restaurant. Didn’t declare themselves as having arrived, then when the place gave their table away it was the maitre de’s fault. So aye.

He’s still a little rat. His heed is getting balder by the dayn of dawn. The nose is still massive and Rayn still dissnae have a cat tree.

If ye don’t know, get tae know!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Just sitting down and getting some class and getting to know coz ah didn’t know ma lovelies. Nae debates. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This part of the recap had me howling hen 🤣👍...
"He’s still a little rat. His heed is getting balder by the dayn of dawn. The nose is still massive and Rayn still dissnae have a cat tree"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The video is on ladbible if anyone wants to see it.

I tried to post this Instagram video but can't, if you get a chance have a look, wee mazda on a night oot, it's not him but defo a lookalike 🤣
Here are some screenshots instead 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44

I tried to post this Instagram video but can't, if you get a chance have a look, wee mazda on a night oot, it's not him but defo a lookalike 🤣
Haha I’ve seen that video before looks like a top night

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I think it was our Marion, dropping a wee chocolate yule log on the dance floor, while he slut drops tae Sam Smith (if you don't know, get to know, it's in his singing highlights, so aye)
Snapchat-1490147922.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Clutchin ma beak 🤣 saw this earlier and thought the exact same

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well there's gratitude. He's blocked my daynofdawn for nominating him. Rude.
I've just got back from the Opera, Tosca. Tosca sings (a bit shrieky I'm afraid) to her lover, Cavaradossi... whose first name is... MARIO. Is there no escape. 😶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I've just got back from the Opera, Tosca. Tosca sings (a bit shrieky I'm afraid) to her lover, Cavaradossi... whose first name is... MARIO. Is there no escape. 😶
How can he not laugh when he seen what you wrote? He loves that block button does our Marion. You should write on there, that he blocked you for nominating, that you're upset. Let him go oan a wee angry elf jurney.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How can he not laugh when he seen what you wrote? He loves that block button does our Marion. You should write on there, that he blocked you for nominating, that you're upset. Let him go oan a wee angry elf jurney.
It's made me laugh that shady Sean hasn't deleted my comment. 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Hope you enjoyed the opera

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah cannae believe folk are that desperate for attention that they wid 1. Create a shitey awards ceremony for nobodies and 2. You’d affront yersel tae actually be nominated amongst some of the worst folk in the country. Ah take it oor Marion isnae in wae the in crowd, he should get tae ken them. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello ma luvlies, how are yeez aw?👌🏽 Am getting aw cosy way ma M&S jammies ready to power through the week just a cutla mare shifts to go then it’s the weekend ma luvlies💎 Sitting way ma joos, criss and cheeseboard wae nae actual cheese ready for the new thread🥔❤ tattie hearts tae yeez aw

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just had an absolute nightmare getting my youngest off to sleep there and currently sitting in silence before cracking open a wee beverage, except I’m sitting chuckling my head off at the funniest thread on tattle and I’ll curse yees all if I end up wakening my wean up! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma Christmas isnae over until I’ve seen his Bespoke cheeseboard and his Guchee trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.