Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has amassed a following on social media and now has her own clothing like. What does Marion have? A candy caned themed bedsit.

Him and Derek are not normal. They must have some sort of developmental delay. Their behaviour is not normal
I was mid drink of some bespoke jooose and near choked on it reading your comment ma lovely, had to pretend i was choking as my work colleague looked at me funny over the top of the computers, asked me if i was ok :m sad really that a nearly 40yr old only has a candy caned themed bedsit going for him 😂

chicken little, have you got the cat a cat tree yet??????

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That swing seat picture for Rayn that someone told him to get. I saw it this morning from B&M. It's £55, but can you see that tight bastard paying it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That swing seat picture for Rayn that someone told him to get. I saw it this morning from B&M. It's £55, but can you see that tight bastard paying it?!
Was it in the theme candy cane and scent black orchid?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely not. Plus he'd have to dangle it out the window as where the duck would he put that in "candy cane lane the tat cave"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Heard a rumour oor Mario is to become the face of a new internet content sharing site - it’s called OnlyFuds ma lovelies, chanting him oan fae the rooftops 🥔💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Not a chance sadly, but he’s popped it up in the hope that someone will gift him it.
I actually hope so for her sake, wee soul.

He’s a bleep pass it on. 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Where could it possibly go in that broom cupboard of a flat? 😂
I would take that ugly tree of his down and put the swing chair in its place.
I'd sooner watch Rayn swing herself happily to sleep than look at that tree all night 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I would take that ugly tree of his down and put the swing chair in its place.
I'd sooner watch Rayn swing herself happily to sleep than look at that tree all night 😊
Could you imagine how many pictures we’d get of it from different angles? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's still buying Christmas decorations, he hates/loves his peen tree in the bedroom. The balloon arch lasted a week £125 bargain. He's off work so doing even less, and surprise surprise, he can't sleep.
Thanks for the recommendation to come over here. Can't believe i've never heard of him. I've read his wiki....mortified. And why does he look like a gay Andy Whyment? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the recommendation to come over here. Can't believe i've never heard of him. I've read his wiki....mortified. And why does he look like a gay Andy Whyment? 😬
He cuts his own hair. 😂 Have a look at his highlights, boy wonder is a good one. Lots of horrified scots on this thread, I just pretend to be be scots. So aye and so forth. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I love this thread, has me in tears of laughter! Mario is the neighbour you warn your children to scream stranger danger at if he ever approached them, with all that candy cane lame plastic shite! It’s not normal for a grown man.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.