Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211129-185532_Samsung Internet.jpg

Is this THEE chickenlickin over on the MM thread? Is our wee Marion a dirty wee troll and so forth 😱 plot twist!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm growing to dislike Derek I'm afraid. He's letting all this happen instead of standing up to him, so I'm not feeling sorry for him now.
If he's happy with the way they live, he's just as bad imo 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm growing to dislike Derek I'm afraid. He's letting all this happen instead of standing up to him, so I'm not feeling sorry for him now.
Either Deeks as much as a wee hole as Marion or it’s a case a Stockholm syndrome. I would’ve told the bleep to pack his bags long ago, especially as he took over Dereks flat and now claims that it’s his and his only.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So he has a horrible personality, looks like a thumb from the front and a hedgehog from the back and has a spending problem (on shite) - wonder what Derek sees in him because on paper he’s no ones type. Marion, I used that phrase for you as I know you only understand Love Island and TikTok chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So he has a horrible personality, looks like a thumb from the front and a hedgehog from the back and has a spending problem (on shite) - wonder what Derek sees in him because on paper he’s no ones type. Marion, I used that phrase for you as I know you only understand Love Island and TikTok chat.
Don’t you mean Tic Toc ma lovelie? That other bespoke app 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Piss off Maz. Not once have I heard him mention or reference Ash ( from ashandchels). Now she’s got some limelight he’s trying to get up her arse. 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelies ma neighbour hus jist switched oan their oot door Xmas lights. bleeping multicoloured wans he’s essentially thrown et the guttering hinging aw ways and the basturts set them tae epileptic fit mode. Am bleeping bealin. Ah need tae look et this shitshow till well intae January when the lazy fuckwit takes them doon. Ah bet they are in Marion’s bad taste brigade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ma lovelies ma neighbour hus jist switched oan their oot door Xmas lights. bleeping multicoloured wans he’s essentially thrown et the guttering hinging aw ways and the basturts set them tae epileptic fit mode. Am bleeping bealin. Ah need tae look et this shitshow till well intae January when the lazy fuckwit takes them doon. Ah bet they are in Marion’s bad taste brigade.
I hope this isn't you come January after those lights damaging your poor wee eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.