Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is his big count down to Christmas Day which consists of him going to Ayrshire for 10 minutes and then back up the road to get aw cosy like every other day of the year.

Personally I hate Christmas Day. The three weeks leading up to it are so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can someboady please get Johnny McKnight oan it 🤞🏼
That'd be a dagger through his heart. 😂
Mario's problem would be that he has no opinions, he's not sharp, and he'd be as awkward as duck. I'd love to see them both crammed on that sofa, Mario's face bright orange. The hoover handle visible. Sky not working. 😂
He's wrong that we're haters, we are amused and irritated observers.
If he had a TV crew in, the junkies would be robbing him every week. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree his life is sad and lacking, but not everybody needs alcohol to get through their life 😘
True you don't, but I've got a couple of friends who you can see relax and come out their shells more after a couple of glasses of fizz.

I second this! Mario on Gogglebox would be comedy gold but we would be laughing at him and not with him, so aye!

He'll probably invent a Mrs Hinch style story - 'they asked me tae be oan Gogglebox lovelies but I turned it doon because I'm such a shrinking violet'. Dream oan Maz!
I'm going to slide that button for him to do it. I want this to happen 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Personally I’m excited for the decorations to come doon, to hear how he’s sick of them and they just had to go! how he just wants the hoose fresh n tidy so he can relax n no have to worry aboot taking them doon eating into the rest of his time aff, even though it probably takes about 30mins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That'd be a dagger through his heart. 😂
Mario's problem would be that he has no opinions, he's not sharp, and he'd be as awkward as duck. I'd love to see them both crammed on that sofa, Mario's face bright orange. The hoover handle visible. Sky not working. 😂
He's wrong that we're haters, we are amused and irritated observers.
If he had a TV crew in, the junkies would be robbing him every week. 😂
Hahaha this needs tae happen. Filming constantly huvin tae stop for aw the polis sirens. Marion complaining about the ‘unfair editing’ when he’s shown tae be a pure prick tae Deek in front ah the viewers.
Ah also don’t class masel as a ‘hater’. He’s the reason for these threads so ah cannae hate oan him for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hahaha this needs tae happen. Filming constantly huvin tae stop for aw the polis sirens. Marion complaining about the ‘unfair editing’ when he’s shown tae be a pure prick tae Deek in front ah the viewers.
Ah also don’t class masel as a ‘hater’. He’s the reason for these threads so ah cannae hate oan him for that.
It's a shame he doesn't watch TV ma lovelie, it's not for him it's not his joab. I wonder if he'd squint at the TV, or wear his big cliff Richard specs. I'd be mortified on behalf of the whole thread if he wore his mother of the bride hoosecoat on TV. 🤦

Me and Mr Dayn on googlebox: me horizontal on the sofa, eating chocolate biscuits, looking at my phone. Mr Dayn on the other sofa frowning at me, oi are you watching this shite. End of program.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Could you imagine these two on gogglebox? 😂

View attachment 890093
Tell us you read tattle Marion without telling us you read tattle ☝☝😂😂

I’m not a hater either - I struggle to hate someone I don’t know. He irritates and amuses me in equal measure

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's a shame he doesn't watch TV ma lovelie, it's not for him it's not his joab. I wonder if he'd squint at the TV, or wear his big cliff Richard specs. I'd be mortified on behalf of the whole thread if he wore his mother of the bride hoosecoat on TV. 🤦

Me and Mr Dayn on googlebox: me horizontal on the sofa, eating chocolate biscuits, looking at my phone. Mr Dayn on the other sofa frowning at me, oi are you watching this shite. End of program.
Ah think he’d get some kinda personalised outfit so him and Deek look like wains tv presenters. He’d look like the Scottish Timmy Mallet wae the big specks oan. Oh god please this hus tae happen 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Steering right oot ma lane to say I don't get why so many people criticise them for not going out much or boozing a lot? Lots of people prefer to stay in and just relax, nothing wrong with that ma lovelies
@maeve87
Ma lovelie, he’s never out & no1 mentioned him not boozing!!

Mwah 💋 x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah think he’d get some kinda personalised outfit so him and Deek look like wains tv presenters. He’d look like the Scottish Timmy Mallet wae the big specks oan. Oh god please this hus tae happen 🙏🏼
Omg whackaday for all the bingos 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.