Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im a bottle of wine down and feeling no pain. Kids at in-laws, hubby at work and Iโ€™ve had a kebab. Living life like it should be lived my lovelies. So aye
Oh snap apart from the kids bit ive none but no hot choc here just bottle no 2 of sav blanc need a 2nd one for the cemetery our Marion had to have cemetery qnd I don't follow any trends on that app ๐Ÿ’Ž tonnes a love ma lovelies hope you are all warum and cosy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would I be lost just because I donโ€™t get why people think they should be drinking booze at weekends and going out partying? Most people I know stay in at weekends and just relax, itโ€™s more common than some of you seem to think lol

Reactions: 7
Two questions, who are is haters? Does he genuinely think he has a personality?

Could you imagine people trying to decipher what he is saying?

Also, why does he even think he would be a dead cert to get it? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Imagine him and doped up Derek having to sit and comment on Mastermind?
Of course heโ€™d get on, heโ€™s Scotland's national treasure ๐Ÿ˜‚ (in his head he is on a par with Princess Di ๐Ÿ˜)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Could you imagine these two on gogglebox? ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 890093
I hope you swiped all the way ma lovelie!

Two questions, who are is haters? Does he genuinely think he has a personality?

Could you imagine people trying to decipher what he is saying?

Also, why does he even think he would be a dead cert to get it? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Imagine him and doped up Derek having to sit and comment on Mastermind?
Itโ€™s WE ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ us tattlers are the haters!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well he would never have a conflicting schedule with any of the filming seen as he works 5 minutes a day and never goes out.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why would I be lost just because I donโ€™t get why people think they should be drinking booze at weekends and going out partying? Most people I know stay in at weekends and just relax, itโ€™s more common than some of you seem to think lol
Itโ€™s ok ma lovelie, the nurse will be round soon. ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Steering right oot ma lane to say I don't get why so many people criticise them for not going out much or boozing a lot? Lots of people prefer to stay in and just relax, nothing wrong with that ma lovelies
Iโ€™m old enough to be Mazdaโ€™s mother and in the last couple of weeks Iโ€™ve been out to Cuban, Spanish, Greek and Lebanese restaurants. Not to mention numerous pubs. And a football match. The next few weeks will be similar.
Iโ€™ve just arrived home - freezing and soaked - after an afternoon shopping and drinks and pizza with my daughter.
Iโ€™m probably crabbit because of this storm but his life is truly sad and lacking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree his life is sad and lacking, but not everybody needs alcohol to get through their life ๐Ÿ˜˜

Reactions: 20
Yes, do it!. It wouldn't piss us off Maz. If anything we would be clutching our beaks laughing hard at people's comments on the many Gogglebox pages, because guaranteed you'll be ripped to shreds ๐Ÿคฃ
I second this! Mario on Gogglebox would be comedy gold but we would be laughing at him and not with him, so aye!

He'll probably invent a Mrs Hinch style story - 'they asked me tae be oan Gogglebox lovelies but I turned it doon because I'm such a shrinking violet'. Dream oan Maz!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree his life is sad and lacking, but not everybody needs alcohol to get through their life ๐Ÿ˜˜
Thatโ€™s right hen but they folk usually huv a personality built oan mair than owning the contents ah Home Bargains.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Steering right oot ma lane to say I don't get why so many people criticise them for not going out much or boozing a lot? Lots of people prefer to stay in and just relax, nothing wrong with that ma lovelies
Heโ€™s regularly at the early bird special seating and in bed by 9pm while proclaiming to be a party animal / have wild nights oot. Heโ€™s bespokely full of tit, ma lovelie and we mock him for that ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.