Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His reel... "Just sit back and appreciate"... Appreciate what you creep? Thinks hes on par with the Rockefeller tree or something. Its a wee, artificial tree, decorated in the theme basic witch and the scent skint resentment. Away and gtf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Sorry ma lovely! I was in a rush today, I’ll do a nice juicy one next thread 😂 can’t believe the little rat is “off this” until the weekend. So busy he is 😒
You need to get some class and get a joab that’s just your joab and work 1.3 hours 2 times a week like Margo! So aye x 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well that was short lived It’s back with more Tatty candy cane tree shite🤢
Get in the bin Margo ya bunnet no one gives a flying duck about your sad pathetic life✊🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wtf is a stovie?
Ooh ma lovelie youse are going to be treatit this dayn of dawn. It's apparently a Scottish dish, but nobody has seen it cooked the way he does it. I think it's on his highlights. His cooking is disgusting, actual dog tit. I'll have a look. Feel like a historian. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Ooh ma lovelie youse are going to be treatit this dayn of dawn. It's apparently a Scottish dish, but nobody has seen it cooked the way he does it. I think it's on his highlights. His cooking is disgusting, actual dog tit. I'll have a look. Feel like a historian. 😍
I assumed he only ever cooked soup 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much for staying offline until the weekend.
Shove your candy canes up your arse, Maz...Sideways 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well I log in for the first time theday and see my title suggestion won!!! Cudnae have dunnit without youse all. Thanks ma lovelies on the new dayn of dawn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Tbf it all looks the same. This is his Bolognese. Yes, boiled mince/sausage. 😂 His stovies recipe is on his highlights. Eat first. Outraged Scottish people triggered will be on the thread shortly. View attachment 869959
I don't eat meat, and don't particularly like meat substitutes, so cannot think I've ever made a bolognese...but surely you don't cook it all in water (or even stock)? I'd have thought you'd fry veg, add your protein source, some tomatoes & puree then maybe a stock cube (without a litre of water) and herbs, no? I don't see how that turns into what is essentially a meaty pasta sauce, when a basic veggy tomato pasta sauce doesn't need water like that.

Reactions: 19
Hello ma lovelies! 💎

Just popped on tae say that a Cannae believe on 16th November, when shops and restaurants are only just putting up their trees that he’s got 23 Christmas grid posts! bleeping whalloper!

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Am assuming he’s came oot his wee mood since his self imposed exile fae this app lasted aw of 8 hours. Someboady definitely isnae following the ‘just appreciate’ pish.

AF34DE2B-4D3B-4A27-8BCE-139515845C47.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't eat meat, and don't particularly like meat substitutes, so cannot think I've ever made a bolognese...but surely you don't cook it all in water (or even stock)? I'd have thought you'd fry veg, add your protein source, some tomatoes & puree then maybe a stock cube (without a litre of water) and herbs, no? I don't see how that turns into what is essentially a meaty pasta sauce, when a basic veggy tomato pasta sauce doesn't need water like that.
You fry the mince and onions off, never heard of anyone boiling it. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Hello ma lovelies! 💎

Just popped on tae say that a Cannae believe on 16th November, when shops and restaurants are only just putting up their trees that he’s got 23 Christmas grid posts! bleeping whalloper!

Tonsalove,
M xxx
We’ve missed you Ma lovely! I know this is not your joab, and your job is just your joab but if you could give us warning when you’re on a comma ma lovely. Tonsa love and tattle hearts! xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've been watching the wee stovie highlight, I have never heard of a boiled sausage. I love how he saved it to a highlight, so people could copy his recipe 😂 I need to know more, about deep fried eggs now 🍳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.