Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread dayn of dawn ma lovelies!! @Babybail93 I’m missing your roundups at the top of the threads 🥺 they’re always hilarious!
Sorry ma lovely! I was in a rush today, I’ll do a nice juicy one next thread 😂 can’t believe the little rat is “off this” until the weekend. So busy he is 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Awk, oor wee Poison Dwarf is “coming off this” until the weekend. Do youse all think he’s celebrating the 50th Cleaning With Mario thread? I know I’m celebrating, are youse? 🎉
“coming off this” = i’m no gonny post for about 3 days but i’m still gonna view stories and like and comment on other peoples posts all whilst i catch up on the tattle thread. Then the obligatory Friday moan is pending about how tired he is and how he canny wait to have another cozy day in the morra.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aw our favourite bald elf from Paisley is staying off insta until the weekend 😭 :rolleyes:
Just spotted this on fb for godsakes noone show it to Mario🙈🙈🙈😬😬😬
He won't buy that ma lovely, he doesn't buy anything for the cat as it doesn't fit in with his boujee bed sit. Only thing hes got her is that daft bed in the shade grey that she doesn't use and a small scratching post which is too small for her. he only spends his hard earned cash on himself, nae debates. sorry for swervin out my lane there hen, mwah mwah tons a love xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love the thread title 🤣

I wonder if he's off until the weekend because he's fed up 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love the thread title 🤣

The likes have stopped, it's weeks until Christmas and his balloons are deflated. He's got nothing to look forward to. Bet he's secretly dying to take his decorations down right now. 😂

It isn't Christmas until Mario has cooked stovies. 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Love the thread title 🤣

Probably spending the next few days putting up a new balloon arch, one of his b&m/Home bargains ones since his current one will have deflated ma lovely.

• Haha
I still don't get it... why the actual proper fck are all his candy canes back to fckn front. It's seriously highlighted there's a problem with my mental health which wasn't an issue before he decked his 6x4ft flat in the shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love the thread title 🤣

I suppose having time 'off' is probably easier than posting the same s*** daily and no longer getting likes from his mafia. Already on the come down. Easier to pretend there is no validation because you share nothing than it being because your content and decs are awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure but going by his Christmas calendar, he’ll probably treat themselves to opening them this weekend when he’s back oan the app.
Imodium Instants ma lovelie 💎
Crap like socks, Christmas mugs, maybe a hot chocolate sachet, only Mario knows, so aye pure bespoke Christmas Eve boxes for adults 🙈😂
Ah bet poor wee Deek is affronted at getting roped intae this. Imagine aw yer friends, family and work colleagues kenning yer partner is actually this glaikit 🤣

• Haha
I was in The Range today and saw a Candy Cane Lane sign. Was pure clutching ma beak laughing to masell. If you know, you know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Love the thread title 🤣

I reckon it’s because that last thread loved so fast old chicken little (couldn’t @ him for some reason 🤷🏻‍♀️) doesn’t want to give us any fodder for a few days. Bad luck though, we can always find something to discuss even when you’re ‘not on this app’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.