Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hope you can speak to Derek soon. Have you reached out to him? Mario appears to have moved in and taken over his flat and life over the past few years. How come you've not spoken to him for 9 months? Was there something in particular that triggered that? Has Mario always treated Derek like this? It's concerning he is being isolated from friends and family and I noticed he set up a new Facebook around the time he started seeing Mario.
Don’t talk for half stuff you wrote on your post anybody free Facebook me you see I am dereks sister

I think she means Mario x
Mario wasn’t at my wedding wasn’t with my bro
Then

maxiebeau

curtis paid 12k for that party 😂😂😂😂😂
He said so on an Instagram live
where did he get 12 grand from

i bloody love this site...between mario and hinch .
It's a great big thank you for all he's done for this business, so it's either a free sofa from where he got the bed from ( I wonder if it will have knockers on the back of it) or, (and I hope this is who it's from) Ava May has made him a giant wax melt sofa?

i bloody love this site...between mario and hinch .
It's a great big thank you for all he's done for this business, so it's either a free sofa from where he got the bed from ( I wonder if it will have knockers on the back of it) or, (and I hope this is who it's from) Ava May has made him a giant wax melt sofa?

lauramars

Chatty Member
Prickio got Gucci trainers from someone and he was hysterical - but they hurt his feet - they were as fake as my grannies teeth. There may have been more but I can't remember- all his dramas tend to merge into one
Did his family not get Derek Gucci’s too? I just remember his stories on the train with repetitive pics of their feet!