Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauramars

Chatty Member
He had another FB before the coockoo moved in. He did really well - he moved in with nothing and got it all together himself in no time - Monio obviously came on the scene after this. I remember my first house and it was bloody hard starting from scratch on your own. Now this gobshite is slating his carpets.

If I was one of Derek's family I'd be raging at this wee fecker.

View attachment 79928

I saw that Facebook and think they haven’t been together 4 years like Moanio says? There’s no mention of him and the last posts were 2017!

Maggie28

VIP Member
I was buying these products long before this all spiralled on insta. Hate how if I mention zoflora people are like oooh are you a hincher? Mate, nope. My love for cleaning and keeping home has always been around, I've always been a bit of a home maker, just don't Instagram it lol.
I am the same, I was always cleaned, my mum brought me zoflora to clean my floors when I brought my flat back in the early 90’s!
I have the book from Aggie & Kim, it’s brilliant. Sod all these so called influencers!
Especially st mario the only reason I followed him was because I see the thread on here!
He is a joke!! 🙄

lauramars

Chatty Member
We may be all "vile jellus bullehs", but at least all of us in "my who circle" can argue in a coherent manner Melvin. I don't think karma will be coming for us, my slaphead friend xx
I’d be embarrassed to have all this stuff gifted! Especially with his claims they work hard for it!
Not the gifted items but #ads and any commission earned. He’ll have to have a chat with Ava May to see how she can identify how many people he’s sent her without using his discount code. 😂😂
Let’s see if the #Ad and discount codes are still plastered everywhere. Mario’s mafia... well Mario, just call me A HMRC tax angel 😇😉
Ah all makes sense now! He has an Ava May 10% code and one for Sph2onge 20%!

Yes apologies, it was to see if he did actually have a sister named J Webster. I’m sorry you don’t see your brother anymore, I can’t imagine not seeing my siblings, it would break my heart too 😢
Breaks my heart 💔 but least I try stand up for my brother I wasn’t sure if any of you had pm mr on fb

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Curtis isnt a millionaire....hes just a kid from a council estate. Id say the party was
#gifted it was held in a 5 star hotel and if you looked at his insta there was hardly anyone in the room to fill it
Yeah we figured that out x

Curtis isnt a millionaire....hes just a kid from a council estate. Id say the party was
#gifted it was held in a 5 star hotel and if you looked at his insta there was hardly anyone in the room to fill it
Yeah we figured that out x

Jwebster last active 30 mins ago after they were accused of being Melv.

Maxibeau created account 20 mins ago to slate Curtis

🔍🔍🔍
👀👀👀

lauramars

Chatty Member
I placed an ava may order a few weeks back and Hermes popped up in the url near the checkout pages. I chose the 24hr delivery option but the stuff was delivered by royal mail. It was also delivered late and AvaMays customer service didn't do a great job in responding to my e-mail to them 😉.

It was around about the JD debacle and I was tempted to let Mr Brand Ambassador know all about my experience. 😂😂
How long did I take for your parcel to come? I ordered once and it took a week from ordering. It says the 24 hour delivery is from when the parcel leaves the workshop that’s why i didn’t pick it thought I’d be aswell waiting another day! X

@Jwebster1690 If you are Dereks sister than I am very sorry and I hope it all works out well eventually. However with it being tattle you can never be too sure. All I will say is, we have seen how awful Mario is to Derek and if you’re saying it’s bad off camera too then that’s a big thing to say. Abuse of any kind is not okay. If you are his sister then try reaching out to him and talking to him about it. The proof is online, it’s now a criminal offence I’m sure too.
Hey lovely I spoke 2 my bro
About how he was treated ot never ended well

Mollyoscar_

The all round mum... WTAF is she? What an absolute dick. Wow! Just wow!
And obsessed? Melv, its fascination that you can be so self centred. What pissed me off today was that he posted about a foster mum that sadly passed away. He then turned it around to his self obsession immediately? Where is the respect Melvin?
Im totally way behind .... his real name is Melvin?