Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
You know Mario is a “cleaning account”? turns out that he has a cleaner... saw this review on a cleaners profile on bark.com
That's Nifty carpet cleaners he's reviewed there. Marion operates the cleaning machine. Nifty do the carpets of the office building I work in ☺

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
Just watched the video on dereks old Facebook and I actually feel so sorry for him!! He was so chuffed with his wee hoose and then comes along saint mario and fucking spews his tat and plush grey shite everywhere. There’s not one tiny bit of derek in that house. Poor boy doesn’t even get to go to sleep in peace without melvin droning on flashing a phone around
I’m sure Facebook tells you who has seen your videos 🙈

I’m not believing it’s Dereks Sister. It’s someone trying to be clever!
Why would I lie when I lost my bro

I’m with ya
Don’t believe me Facebook me

If your Dereks sister, we completely sympathies with you. He’s treated appallingly by Marion. I’m sad to read that you no longer see him. It’s typical behaviour of a control freak. ( I’ve been in that position)
Thank you kills me. How my bro
Treated x

Have you been asked to join by Mario or Derek?
Have I nothing need go with other post people told you I not friends with them on Facebook

Classic narcissist behaviour, isolate the victim from their family 😑
😢😢😢😢😢

Last edited:

Starrysky

Chatty Member
I really don't know how brave Saint Saviour Melvin keeps going, with his 'IBS', his near blindness, fear of crossing roads, his 'stoma', his exzeeeema, his dry lips and now his bad shoulder. The wobble head is pure inspiration. ETA: His devastating sleep pattern

SAID NO-ONE EVER!
Did the nob have a stoma?? Or say he had a stoma? How did I miss this?

lauramars

Chatty Member
All these shout outs to Scottish accounts, but nothing for Melv. I think in the beginning he tried to be part of the insta community but as soon as he got his leg up from Hinch he thought he was above everyone. Now his account is all about him and all he does is moan and swear, no one wants to be associated with him anymore.
How did the avamay partnership come around?

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Where’s the wanker. Probably had to peel it peel it off. Sorry, not a good thought for a Sunday morning 🤢. But really, not a great promoter given that he was #gifted it

Jacquilou

Just watched the video on dereks old Facebook and I actually feel so sorry for him!! He was so chuffed with his wee hoose and then comes along saint mario and fucking spews his tat and plush grey shite everywhere. There’s not one tiny bit of derek in that house. Poor boy doesn’t even get to go to sleep in peace without melvin droning on flashing a phone around
Why can I not see this video 😂😂

Cunnyfunt1

Can you imagine what a nightmare it will be for the decorators trying to paint and wallpaper with that huge bed and all the other shite he has crammed in that tiny room . Is he expecting carpet fitters to lay a carpet with all that crap ?? Hope they get paste all over his bespoke bed 😂
I don’t know how he can’t move them those wardrobes are the most flimsy light wardrobes ever. It will all end in tears as I don’t know how they can fit a wardrobe is he is refusing to move anything out of the room. I can see this journey ending in tears.

He said he wasn't expecting a parcel so I don't think you can cancel an order on something you aren't expecting 😂. But my god he'd get a lot more housework done if he stop complaining
Ahh sorry, was trying to catch up while at work and had the volume down low.... agree tho he defo Could use his time more wisely!