Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Derek. He is good looking and could do so much better than oor Melvin. I am a gay man and I find Derek attractive...maybe I should go and rescue him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Well after waking up from a gin induced coma that was one big anti-climax (as expected). I’ve yet to make my third insta account so had to subject my other half to watch it on his insta, he was one dot away from throwing his phone in the sea.

Also, I am now blocked by Ava May and James for messaging them (whilst drunk, this needs to stop) to tell them to cut ties with Mario as he is a disgusting representation of their brand. 🙄

Anyway, can’t wait for the carpet reveal later which I anticipate will be another massive anti-climax.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Luna25

Newbie here, well I’ve lurked for a good few weeks 😀 but finally posted
I used to like Mario when I first started to watch him, but then as time went on the wee things started to annoy me about him lol the way he was speaking was annoying me like trying to sound proper, the So aye! 😱 all his journeyyyysss 🙄🙄 my list could go on
I thought it was just me who felt this, then actually on one of marios stories I saw him mention tattle, OBV came for a noisy and not looked back since .... this thread makes me cry with laughter ... So Aye that’s all 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Does everyone watch Melvins story's and have your own sort of internal monologue going in response?

From today's offering, this is how it went for me.

Melv: wallpaper covers a multitude of sins
Me: your new wallpaper will be fucked up by that radiator in a matter of weeks.

Melv: I've got a dodgy shoulder
Me: well that's new, cos you've told us about every other fucking thing that's not right with you and you've never mentioned it before.

Melv: I've had to strip down and clean my shark
Me: why DA FUCK would you not have used your old Dyson

Melv: Ah writ "fuck off". It's as well ah love that boy
Me: He should tell you to fuck off. He's not a boy, neither are you, you're grown men. And I'd hate to hear how you talk to someone you don't love, ya rotten wee bastard. Fuckin dump him Derek

Melv: I have no shame in showing youse this (the chaos)
Me: Naw pal, you've just got no shame

Phew. It's hard being me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

msitm

I grew up with Mario and went to school with him. He was brought up in a council house (which incidentally his parents probably own now). His mum and dad are absolutely lovely as are his brother and sister, I couldn't fault them. But Mario is a diva, always has been. When I left home I never saw him for years but crossed paths with him again when he worked in Next in Ayrshire and I worked close by. Had him on Facebook for a while but deleted him after a while as he was just a moany gob shite. Never gave him a second thought until my sister told me that Mrs Hinch had shouted out Mario on Instagram so I had to have a look, as if he was a local celeb 😂 now I watch his stories absolutely cringing and I agree, he is horrible to Derek!!! Seems like he has grown from a childhood diva into a full blown adult diva. I hate when people make mention to him being from Ayrshire as it gives the rest of us a bad name 😂

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Boils my piss when he's been gifted something and then buys from a bargain store. He was gifted a throw from Made in Chunky, but when he wanted another he went to Primark! Same with the wallpaper, gets gifted some from one firm, but when he wants some for another room he goes to Ebay.

That's not supporting small business that's being a greedy tight-arsed cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Wheretonext

VIP Member
Boils my piss when he's been gifted something and then buys from a bargain store. He was gifted a throw from Made in Chunky, but when he wanted another he went to Primark! Same with the wallpaper, gets gifted some from one firm, but when he wants some for another room he goes to Ebay.

That's not supporting small business that's being a greedy tight-arsed cunt!
Clearly I’ve too much time on my hands 🤦‍♀️
C84F4105-6D99-479E-AABA-481370A8724F.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Flozora

Oh dear. Someone/something has rattled his glittery cage?! Slagging off the haters! As his multiple story/text gallops on, illiterately and repetitively, he gets more and more venomous in his wording.

My guess is, no fucker has messaged him asking how he deals with hate, it’s just him. He’s had an ‘outbox’ full of abuse and it’s tipped him over the edge. He will also have been reading stuff on here.

He says that the vile stuff the haters say, is just a mirror, and that it reflects them as a person. Spot on Mario... exactly what you’re saying. You do it yourself - but it’s directed at Derek, your life partner, your fiancé, your future husband.

He’s calling on the bullies? We ain’t no bullies. We are just observing and commenting - there’s a difference. He just can’t accept that not everyone thinks he pisses glittery rainbows!

You’re a narcissistic, controlling, bully.
Suck it up, you prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Jeaniepeanie

Anybody else secretly hoping Derek drags his bare arse over all the new carpets when Mario's at his work? 'fuck yer hoover lines ya baldy cunt' 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Went to the toilet on holiday and left my phone unattended.... Came back to my lounger to my other half (who is not disgusting or stupid) laughing so I pick up my phone and he’s sent this to Moana. That’ll be me having to set up a third profile now.

Also, does anyone else feel verified when they find out Kikini liked their comments?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Claudius43

I have never wanted to jump through my phone and throttle someone as much as I do watching those stories. Derek hasn’t had to lift a finger in the house? NO Derek has been at work grafting his arse off so he can fund your stupid mirrored/glittery/self obsessed habits because for some unknown reason he fucking adores you and you’re so bastard ungrateful towards him. He’s clumsy? I would be if I was gassed out every time I walked through my front door by 6 different chemical air fresheners and a bucket of zoflora. Hopefully you’re nice enough to put everything away for the poor lad coming home from graft and still have his tea on the table because all you’ve had to do all day is tidy YOUR OWN SHIT UP. it’s not dereks fault that you hoard anything that even speaks money because you’re so afraid of looking skint. I hope you can channel your violence into throwing half your shit away because I’d be throwing your egghead ass on the floor if you dared be violent toward poor Derek because even though he’s at work I can guarantee anything that goes wrong you’re likely to blame on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
Well Melvin, if you are to scared to ruin the wallpaper with those blinged up picture frames, I think there's a few of us here willing to roll up our sleeves and shove them where the sun don't shine.

The pathetic attempt to justify his behaviour towards Derek doesn't wash. He has moaned at him about using the 'wrong' soap, eating his own bar of chocolate, having to ask to use a tea-bag etc... He also regularly films himself when Derek's trying to sleep or watch the football. He is dismissive of anything Derek tries to tell him (remember when Derek was trying to tell him about the book he was reading) and never misses an opportunity to pull a face at him or ridicule him. The only time Melvin ever says anything slightly positive is if Derek has bought him something, and I can guarantee Derek has been made to buy him a present.

He is a proper scumbag.

Flozora

The way he refers to Derek (his future husband?) as the clumbsiest most stupid person?! How fucking rude! How dare he! That is actually just vile. He knows Derek will see the story. I’d be gutted if that was my partner talking about me like that, to 80k people!
If it wasn’t for Derek, he would t be sat in that flat. He’d still be living at home, breastfeeding off his mammy.
He’s a rotten shit and I hate him a little bit more after the rants today.
He’s having a carpet put down, and a couple of walls papered. Hardly Grand Designs.
Cock stain.

• Haha
  • Angry