Cleaning with Mario #49 It really is Candy Cane Lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a tree up in November kinda gal but cmon to duck!!!!!!!! He will be scunnered looking at that in a weeks time, less is more Marion hen 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 A theme is great but is all that really needed?? And my arse it’s just for him and Derek it’s for nothing other than the gram and the likes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So ma lovelies, Mr Noseybonk has just lovingly enquired what I was doing on ma phone “you on that tattle again?” 🤣🤣🤣 I showed him a pic of Marions tree and balloon arch and his reaction was unexpected….. “Awww poor bastard, don’t take the piss out of him, his face and nose does that. I bet he’s got no friends” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am clutching ma beak and pissing myself.
I thought I’d give it a try with MrLamb.

Me- what do you think of this candy lame set up for Christmas honey?

Him- over my dead body!!!!!

Me- why not it gorjus.

Him- aye if your 6 years old!!!
😂⚰💎🥔🎄⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks to @Doingitforthegramhuns with this blinding thread title.

Our @Cagayu had the most likes for a suggestion but I simply couldne fit it aw in ma lovely

View attachment 852460

So it’s 7th November and Mario, the 38 year old man, has already decorated and revealed the tat cave in all its Candy Cane Themed glory.

Nae much else to recap Ma lovelies. I think that speaks volumes. So aye
I’m swervin right oot ma lane tae block yees aw. Ah said Candy Cane Lame yesterday, I’m just a small business and yer no chantin me face the rooftops. Ahl be goin in a three day comma noo. Tons a love xxx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Well what a day ma lovelies 🎄
Being a wee tad hungover after a lovely evening with friends and had to have a wee lie down with a cold compress after that migraine/epilepsy inducing reveal. That hobbit hole is a fire hazard right there. Praying for Rayn to tear it all to the ground.

What can I say.....
Balloons?
Tree in bedroom with coloured flashing lights that no one will see?
It's not my things is as much as I can muster.

If this is the only season of the year he lives for then that's quite sad really so I'm gonna just tap past the dots of death for the foreseeable and he can enjoy his short time of happiness. We all know it will be on repeat for weeks.

Our Deek isnae no weel Marion, he's permanently stoned to deal with your tit.

So the interlocutor that is now trying to walk amongst us that specifically created an account for this thread. It is 100% not Marion, speech style and grammar is all wrong. Thought it was Birdie like others have, it is def one of the Mafiosa. Had suspicions of others but they are better with grammar and punctuation. Poss sista but lets watch his and his Mafio's stories over the next few days.

Very interesting re Bella being blocked as she is meant to be besties with so many and 'salt of the earth'. I unfollowed a long time ago. Would love to know what has occurred.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve not been on the Mazda threads for a while but I had to come and comment on this tit show he is calling candy cane lane. In the name of what’s holy, it is terrible. What’s even worse is how proud of it he is. The tree on it’s only would’ve been ok but the tat everywhere makes the bed sit look cheap and tacky…more so than usual. Cringing so much for him right now 😖😖 and of course it’s all for the gram Marion you plonker 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve not been on the Mazda threads for a while but I had to come and comment on this tit show he is calling candy cane lane. In the name of what’s holy, it is terrible. What’s even worse is how proud of it he is. The tree on it’s only would’ve been ok but the tat everywhere makes the bed sit look cheap and tacky…more so than usual. Cringing so much for him right now 😖😖 and of course it’s all for the gram Marion you plonker 🤥
The balloons are the worst part.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I love Mr Noseybonk does he still call him Marigold? 😂
He does. He has shown zero interest in Tattle generally but “knows/hates” Mazda or as he says Marigold due to the voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought I’d give it a try with MrLamb.

Me- what do you think of this candy lame set up for Christmas honey?

Him- over my dead body!!!!!

Me- why not it gorjus.

Him- aye if your 6 years old!!!
😂⚰💎🥔🎄⚰
This should be our new side project, How would your partner react to Marion? 🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

So the interlocutor that is now trying to walk amongst us that specifically created an account for this thread. It is 100% not Marion, speech style and grammar is all wrong. Thought it was Birdie like others have, it is def one of the Mafiosa. Had suspicions of others but they are better with grammar and punctuation. Poss sista but lets watch his and his Mafio's stories over the next few days.

Very interesting re Bella being blocked as she is meant to be besties with so many and 'salt of the earth'. I unfollowed a long time ago. Would love to know what has occurred.
I think it is Mazda and he’s trying to make it seem like it’s not. However, there’s the over/improper use of exclamation marks and no space after a comma just like him. It’ll all come out in the wash soon enough I’m sure.
Re Bella - isn’t she friends with BooBoo? He’s been calling him out quite a bit over the diffusers so could maybe be something to do with that. Tho who knows where Mazdas concerned.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think it is Mazda and he’s trying to make it seem like it’s not. However, there’s the over/improper use of exclamation marks and no space after a comma just like him. It’ll all come out in the wash soon enough I’m sure.
Re Bella - isn’t she friends with BooBoo? He’s been calling him out quite a bit over the diffusers so could maybe be something to do with that. Tho who knows where Mazdas concerned.
Yeh her and Robbie are really good friends I also noticed Bella bought the twinkles wax melts in collab with ama but not the fresh princes tissue box …just a thought

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lads I’ve been living ma life as it should be. Out having 👉 that drink 🍹 with the guruls this weekend.
whit a treat It has been catching up on these threads, am decked 🤣 beak is clutched and tears streaming doon ma face

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Interesting thoughts ma lovelie. BooBoo blocked me a while ago after the whole police getting called debacle so not been able to see his stories. He always did allude to oor mario so you could be right. I'm def thinking something has occurred. Don't we also think he is on here too?
I've always said from my own experience with Twatter when it started and it blew up in my face these relationships are boom and bust. Short term and short lived fake relationships. I saw some horrendous stuff on Twatter which is obvs more fast moving and prob why Hinch, Marion etc don't do it as they can't control it.

Reactions: 18
He does. He has shown zero interest in Tattle generally but “knows/hates” Mazda or as he says Marigold due to the voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This should be our new side project, How would your partner react to Marion? 🤣🤣🤣.
The way the aliens in A Quiet Place react to the squeal of the hearing aid? That. That's how my Mister reacts to Mario's dulcet tones 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So, how many dots of reposts do we reckon we’ll be getting today from the bloke who doesn’t do it for validation? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just caught up from last thread 😭👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I love you all more than maz loves them candy lames I’m deeedddd these threads keep me well updated 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh ma gawd ma lovelies the tree flashing on and off at the side of the bed has pure creased me up. I can just see wee Deek colliding with it at 3am when he goes for a pish.

Spine bright 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.