Cleaning with Mario #49 It really is Candy Cane Lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m strapped in and ready to catch up ma lovelies on this merry dayn of dawn xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How can we tell Derek is unwell? Marion is bleeping repulsive!
So if Deek is so unwell was it not a bit of a dick move Marion putting all this shite up all week around him? I bet the wee hen just wanted to relax but no Father Christmas himself was decorating the postage stamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Whit a contradiction that essay was fae Marion. Ma heid was bouncin. One sentence saying how he does it aw for ‘us’ and the next it’s for him and Deek. Then how he doesnae dae it for validation but followed it up by mentioning the ‘thousands’ of DMs he’s hud and sharing aw the folk blowing smoke up his arse. bleeping heid the baw so he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Derek looks beautiful monza. Always a wee snide dig with you isn't there. Leave oooor deek alone #freederek
Awwww Adorable wee dinky Deek. He’s a wee poppet 😍

Could anyone else make sense of the latest hold to read? I’m kinda tired and it hurt my brain 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If he doesn’t address this “disaster” he’s had soon I’m gonna scream, what was the point in mentioning it at all, it can’t have be that bad if he isn’t storying it for content 🤣

• Haha
If he doesn’t address this “disaster” he’s had soon I’m gonna scream, what was the point in mentioning it at all, it can’t have be that bad if he isn’t storying it for content 🤣
I reckon it was something to do with the balloons

• Haha
Awwww Adorable wee dinky Deek. He’s a wee poppet 😍

Could anyone else make sense of the latest hold to read? I’m kinda tired and it hurt my brain 🤯
It’s hard tae tell because naebody speaks Marion but the jist ah got was ‘I want attention’, ‘I want tae mention the attention youse have gave me’ and ‘ah love me, who dae you love?’ with the obvious chanting youse aw oan vibes. Very loose translation but ah think it covers the pish talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
7th November and it's like the B&M seasonal aisle IBS'd aw over his hoose.

Canny wait fur an Easter journey on Boxing Day.

Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day tae yeez aw. I'm boujee so I don't follow the calendar. Ma concept of time, ma rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It’s hard tae tell because naebody speaks Marion but the jist ah got was ‘I want attention’, ‘I want tae mention the attention youse have gave me’ and ‘ah love me, who dae you love?’ with the obvious chanting youse aw oan vibes. Very loose translation but ah think it covers the pish talk.
My very tired brain thanks you. I’ll be chanting ye oan my lovelie after a decent sleep 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s taken me all day to catch up on the last thread & watch all his stories - is he actually ok?! He’s a grown man acting like Buddy the bleeding Elf!! This isn’t normal behaviour is it ?!! Like if you have kids I understand the point of going all out, but just for Insta gratification seems a bit, well, sad really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s taken me all day to catch up on the last thread & watch all his stories - is he actually ok?! He’s a grown man acting like Buddy the bleeding Elf!! This isn’t normal behaviour is it ?!! Like if you have kids I understand the point of going all out, but just for Insta gratification seems a bit, well, sad really.
Buddy the Elf had me clutching ma beak - preview of him and Deek having dinner tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So ma lovelies, Mr Noseybonk has just lovingly enquired what I was doing on ma phone “you on that tattle again?” 🤣🤣🤣 I showed him a pic of Marions tree and balloon arch and his reaction was unexpected….. “Awww poor bastard, don’t take the piss out of him, his face and nose does that. I bet he’s got no friends” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am clutching ma beak and pissing myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So Marion doesn't read here but he's definitely not after any validation from the Instagram app. No Marion not at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So ma lovelies, Mr Noseybonk has just lovingly enquired what I was doing on ma phone “you on that tattle again?” 🤣🤣🤣 I showed him a pic of Marions tree and balloon arch and his reaction was unexpected….. “Awww poor bastard, don’t take the piss out of him, his face and nose does that. I bet he’s got no friends” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I am clutching ma beak and pissing myself.
I love reading what the Mr Tattles say, they come off with some blinders🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I love Mr Noseybonk does he still call him Marigold? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.