Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god there’s another 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had some time on my hands so I swerved oot ma lane and took a look at some of his commenters. I can stereotype every one I could view 😂 however this account is the blandest most boring content I have ever seen. All for the gram. How bleeping sad.
That headboard actually gives me the creeps … it’s like some big padded wall 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AMA Mays new scent for Autumn is Marlon’s fave seasonal scent…..Pumpkin Spice that he slated on his stories 🤣🤣 quality brand repping

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not sure that velvet sofas and headboard is a good idea as Delboys hair looks like Velcro to me!!
😂 It’s to stop him running away

How can Mario look at Derek and not think to himself “I’m seriously punching here. I should wind my neck in a bit”?
My feeling is that he knows this ma lovelie and that’s why he never goes a night out, in case Derek gets a better offer. I can just imagine the face on him when Derek gets eyed up 😂

3D1D5C44-FB45-4085-AF6A-BBD546E06B1E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Put Rayn in the kitchen for an hour or two each day and open the fucken windaes, that's the only way to remove the dust smell, you silly bastard! 🙄 😂 I know she'll jump oot if the windaes are kept open when she's in the living room, so just move her, it's not bleeping rocket science! 😑 Nae amount of melts will clear a heavy, dusty smelling room, you need AIR.

Reactions: 16
So the table with the wonky leg, why doesn't he just turn it around so the wonky leg is on the inside? #ineedtogetalife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
A hope youse aw have a brilliant day ma lovelies and that you understand the assignment. Tonsalove and vibes 🍁🍂❄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
PicsPlay_1631561717170.jpg

duck. Fac e is enough to give you nightmares alone! Guess that explains the hair loss. The cheap, peroxide blonde made his hair and his brain go rotters!

Of course you do! a grown man wearing Arianna Grande perfume aimed at teenage girls is ridiculous. How the duck does Derek ever get hard for that cheap, smelling like a tarts handbag goblin
A5264D13-AFE4-4FC6-ACD7-648032741A9D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
And on today’s never bleeping happened we have:

F7F02DAA-8E61-491F-ADA4-07C282054AF6.jpeg

It’s the Premier Inn pillows all over again 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wonder how 'oor H' felt about the selfish cretin not phoning her like she asked to open his gift? Insulting little hole, hope she never gives him a thing again

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And on today’s never bleeping happened we have:

View attachment 762275

It’s the Premier Inn pillows all over again 😩
Right!?! And as if they’re going to find a high end perfume sold in luxury department stores in The Perfume Shop 😂Nothing smells like “rich witch” more than Baccarat Rouge 540. Not a grown man his 40s, on the beg, living a boring life in his bed sit in Paisley aww wee cozy with his Hinch shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 762258
duck. Fac e is enough to give you nightmares alone! Guess that explains the hair loss. The cheap, peroxide blonde made his hair and his brain go rotters!

Of course you do! a grown man wearing Arianna Grande perfume aimed at teenage girls is ridiculous. How the duck does Derek ever get hard for that cheap smelling like a tarts handbag goblin View attachment 762259
Sorry but dont you know that Mario is the patron Saint of small businesses? He has saved many a business throughout this pandemic. Premier Inn would have been another covid casuality if it wasn't for Mario. Next on his list is the perfume shop, Arriana herself and now baccarat. Karma on your arse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right!?! And as if they’re going to find a high end perfume sold in luxury department stores in The Perfume Shop 😂Nothing smells like “rich witch” more than Baccarat Rouge 540. Not a grown man his 40s, on the beg, living a boring life in his bed sit in Paisley aww wee cozy with his Hinch shite.
Still cracks me up that he has a £200 perfume when he doesn’t bleeping go anywhere. What’s the point? He’d be better off with a tin of Impulse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.