Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovelies! Not sure if yous will have heard of the movie Misery because it’s a bespoke made to order film by a very small business called Stephen King however it’s very fitting because I refuse to believe Derek shacked up with this lunatic willingly, he was obviously kidnapped against his will and so forth. Babygurl Ryan was also abducted but at least her and Deek have each other until they manage to escape one day while mario is doing one of his 40 minute shifts
Oh the bit where she batters his ankle with a sledgehammer 😵 That’s what Deek would get for using a squirt of his Jo Malone and making him crabbit.com!!!!! 😂 feck sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“My lassie knows the assignment well” more riveting English language clangers from Mazda first thing oan this Monday dayn of dawn 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does the pathetic bastard always need validation.
They're both shite man!
Neither, they are both overflowing with complete shite!

“My lassie knows the assignment well” more riveting English language clangers from Mazda first thing oan this Monday dayn of dawn 🙄
That doesn’t even make sense. Surely the correct response would be, Ryan has been trained well and doesn’t touch all the tatt I have displayed around the studio. OR the reality, she’s locked in the hall when we aren’t in so wouldn’t be able to wreck it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Neither, they are both overflowing with complete shite!

That doesn’t even make sense. Surely the correct response would be, Ryan has been trained well and doesn’t touch all the tatt I have displayed around the studio. OR the reality, she’s locked in the hall when we aren’t in so wouldn’t be able to wreck it.
Lol I am convinced he meant “she knows the script” but that wasn’t boujee enough 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's really abusing the beige filter at the moment. His recent grid posts look like a different room compared to prison block C that we are used tae!

Both look shite though Maz so please try harder!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He's really abusing the beige filter at the moment. His recent grid posts look like a different room compared to prison block C that we are used tae!

I know, who bleeping puts a filter on their living room? He’s completely nuts!!

Also, I am obsessed with Real Housewives of Salt Lane City and the second season has just started. The first thing I thought of when I saw their massive chalets and all the snow is that what Marion thinks his cell block in Paisley looks like.

Edited to fix my terrible English.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

And it makes it like quite cosy, still tit filled though. Imagine what it looks like in real life💩

• Haha
The understood the assignment thing is a TikTok trend, in typical Maz fashion though he’s used it wrong and out of context.
Maz dusnae use TikTok though ma lovelies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Loved the filtered to death pic of him in his livingroom, esp loved the freebie slipper D creeping in. He really is a balloon 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have been forced by Mario to consider the seasons. I agree that January is a long old month, and some cheering up is in order. Rather than decorate my house for Easter or whatever he will do, I have booked a holiday. Living life as it should be etc. I can do this cos I don't waste money, I don't buy stuff to fill a hole in my life, and most importantly, I don't give a tit what anyone thinks about my home.
Hope that helps, I love you all to the moon and back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I have been forced by Mario to consider the seasons. I agree that January is a long old month, and some cheering up is in order. Rather than decorate my house for Easter or whatever he will do, I have booked a holiday. Living life as it should be etc. I can do this cos I don't waste money, I don't buy stuff to fill a hole in my life, and most importantly, I don't give a tit what anyone thinks about my home.
Hope that helps, I love you all to the moon and back.
Where are you off to ma lovely? We always go to Mexico (smell the wealth 😂) in January for a bit of winter sun. I’d love to see what absolute stapuuuls Mario takes as carry on luggage 😂

• Haha
Oh god there’s another 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had some time on my hands so I swerved oot ma lane and took a look at some of his commenters. I can stereotype every one I could view 😂 however this account is the blandest most boring content I have ever seen. All for the gram. How bleeping sad.
He’ll be all over that freebie like a fat kid at the ice cream van. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh the bit where she batters his ankle with a sledgehammer 😵 That’s what Deek would get for using a squirt of his Jo Malone and making him crabbit.com!!!!! 😂 feck sake
Which Joe Malone has duck face got, if it's lime basil, mines getting chucked ...

Haha you beat me to it, I was going to say picture one because it shows off the buckled table leg perfectly 😂
Why doesn't he turn the table around so the dead leg is at the back?
Or is he too bleeping thick to think of it 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.