Cleaning with Mario #44 Burning Autumn candles while the rest of us sweat in sandals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered this too. It makes me chuckle when I see the autumn mug though, as it looks awkward to hold and like it would be horrible to drink out off so it makes me happy he is having to use it to fit in with his vibe.

I still want to know where Hannah slept when she was staying too? Why does this still bother me 😂 I need to get right back in my own lane.
On the couch, no way Mazda would give up his bed 🙄 hostess with the mostess, not

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw his rant about the pizza but notice he’s scranned every bit other than wan slice so Cannae have been that bad!

Have a good Sunday everyone ❤
My burning question: why did he not put the cold pizza in the oven to warm it up? Oh I know. If he did that he couldn’t moan about it. What a prick. I’ve worked in hospitality. Never piss of food workers. Ever. 😉
Edit: anyone know anyone who works in Domino’s near him? I’d make sure his pizza was extra hot next time 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He’s a Fanny. Obviously on a come down from his big reveal of his autumn jurney! I’ve been seeing a lot of autumn styling on Instagram and (other then oor Marion) it’s all muted colours and tasteful. Then I look again at the primary 1 classroom all tat, overdone as usual and no class whatsoever. Heading right back to ma ain lane now! PS I’m so jealous of you guys that were out last night

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s an utter shitebag. Gives it the big Gallous Alice any other time, why not phone papa johns and say your food was cold?? Instead he’s sat greeting into his Instagram phone (will still never get over that tbh) about cold food.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning ma lovelies. How are youse all? In the back of my cupboard I found one of the blind cleaning contraptions our wee Marion showed us all the other day. (Must have brought it during my Hinch days 🤢). Just a little heads up for Marion’s Mafia - no need to rush out and buy one as I can confirm it’s tit and time consuming. I have up after doing 2 slats with it and went back to the usual duster technique. Anyways I’ll get back in ma Laine now ma lovelies. Tons a love 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning ma lovelies. How are youse all? In the back of my cupboard I found one of the blind cleaning contraptions our wee Marion showed us all the other day. (Must have brought it during my Hinch days 🤢). Just a little heads up for Marion’s Mafia - no need to rush out and buy one as I can confirm it’s tit and time consuming. I have up after doing 2 slats with it and went back to the usual duster technique. Anyways I’ll get back in ma Laine now ma lovelies. Tons a love 😘😘
I find a Harris paintbrush from b&m does the job for my slats. That contraption is shite

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Cold pizza is better anyway, preferably the next day lying in my pumpkin patch in mid September. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do we think Deek mutters under his breath when he sees all this tat lol
'What the duck is all this ye knob?' Picks up Rayn and hides in bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cold pizza is better anyway, preferably the next day lying in my pumpkin patch in mid September. Nae debates.
I remember ordering pizza to my hotel room years ago (smell the wealth 😏) as I was tired from going out and about, but it was too much so I put a plate over it and eat the next morning - it was still good! 😄

If he had even half a brain, he'd have complained straight away and I'm sure they'd have replaced it, but nope, he thought he was being clever slagging them on his page (his page! His rules! Nae debates blah blah blah 🙄) and they'd rush over with a freshly baked one - bleeping jumped up twit heed! 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He eats so much takeaway food! That must be his third in a week. I’d track it like his spending on decor tat but I know it would infuriate me!

He must have some bespoke arteries and cholesterol. That’s all am saying the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do you decide it’s cold when you’ve one slice left, the stupid cunts obviously not eating quick enough!!🍕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m hungover so craving some bespoke beige takeaway masel the day ma hens. Feel like spewing but I think it’s just from looking at all his shite decor, nothing to do with all the wine a drank 🥔💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m hungover so craving some bespoke beige takeaway masel the day ma hens. Feel like spewing but I think it’s just from looking at all his shite decor, nothing to do with all the wine a drank 🥔💕
Get yersel some criss and joos hen. Get aw cosy in yur jammies and boujee hotel slippers. An abzaloot stapul when yur hingin. Your hangover! Your rules! We're aw chantin you on ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Taking wee granny maz oot a walk and for a magazine on Saturday, hame, slippers and hoosecoat on, cuppa, listening to his moaning about cold pizza and then tucked up in bed for 8.30. They’re no shaggin’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy Sunday ma lovelies!!! I'm also just catching up due to having too actually having to work more than 3 hours a week in my bespoke job! I've settled doon and got aw cosy with some criss and joos and treatit masel to watching the tour of the bedsit!

Its the easy peelers in the lantern for me 🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hello my lovelies.
Am crabbit.com my washer as been broken for a week and they came today and it needs a new motor so I’m waiting even longer.
@domesitc and general your service is shocking.
*clicks fingers*

I could ruin your business like that

#ifyouknowyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.