Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
View attachment 732188
Imagine being so desperate for a shout out from a wannabe nobody stranger on the internet that you make a post wishing them a happy birthday and drop in that it’s your birthday the day after and Marion doesn’t even acknowledge this when he reposts it 😂 I’m cringing so bad for her!
They deserve all they get these fucktards. Nae sympathy for them abzaloote mutants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Cvicjo

Those tans look unused, what’s the bets he bought them for the gram and is going to return them?
I wondered that as well, my first thought when watching was that he had only used on his forehead or something as it looked hardly used, but he said he used it on the for his bougee bespoke bday extravaganza weekend so was reviewing it 😂
Definitely has not have covered his wee self!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rendall bought the tans last year an tagged jamie geniveve in every story….not a peep fae marion about it being JG’s tanning water 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

MarionWaffle

I take it we don’t have any Jo M Tattlers on here to see if Derek actually did but that stuff 🤨 Loving the silica gel placement too 😂 Does he think that goes with the diffuser? Spanner.

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
Since when do we celebrate seasons? What’s happening, where has this come from? What’s next? Sooo many questions 🤔

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Em can we no insult the channel 5 daytime TV movies please hen, many an afternoon of mine has been spent in a comma watching these so I don’t need to actually use any brain cells for a few hours, so aye
I love a channel 5 movie...but typically Jan through Oct. The minute they switch to that Hallmark-type Xmas s*** I'm out (but as I said, Grinch here). I love a good nurse stealing the baby or deadly step-parent, all filmed in the same houses and often with crossover actors. No brain power needed, all follow a similar storyline, so perfect watching when you are meant to be doing something else at the same time! I'm just sad that COVID seems to have us in a position where there really have been no new ones for a while so I think I've seen some of them multiple times. I'm sure schedulers put the same movie on on the same day months apart meaning when you have the same days off, you are seeing the same one!

Cagayu

VIP Member
Were those chunters taking the piss out of our soph? Me thinks they were when they spotted the hinch labelled cleaner! Lol. Marion will be livid..

What did our soph buy him for his birthday? I'm guessing fuck all or we would have seen it
Obviously there were no surplus sharks cluttering up her garage

• Haha