Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Just seen his grid post!!! Who posts a happy birthday to themselves?! That’s enough internet for the day…
View attachment 732188
Imagine being so desperate for a shout out from a wannabe nobody stranger on the internet that you make a post wishing them a happy birthday and drop in that it’s your birthday the day after and Marion doesn’t even acknowledge this when he reposts it 😂 I’m cringing so bad for her!
shows how self centred he is as anyone else would wish that person happy birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Cinpab

In ye olde days of Bawbagio, he once boasted that Derek and him could get a mortgage for a big hoose *snaps fingers* just like that, but they love their wee hoose so much having built it fae the grun up and spent thoooooosands on it that they really couldn't part with it, cos he's just no ready, and the tenants coming after them would be walking into a goldmine, and anyway he's just so content but of course he looks at other folks hooses and would love what they have, but he's no jealous, nope, not at all, cos people work hard for what they've got but Derek was brave taking this place on and they've got it just how they want it and he's just so proud of their wee selves and its his safe place, so aye but they are very very comfortable financially.

Then he got furloughed and storied panicking that they might lose his safe place, then retracted that to remind people that they were very comfortable and they'll no loss nuhin after all. Then he must've ate a bad batch of beige food, and decided to open up about how bad his and Derek's debt situation was and thanks to Covid and everything being shut, they managed to get debt free and were finally able to sleep at night after many many years of barely making minimum repayments so the debt was always growing.

And that brings us to the present, where you can see he just spent a chunk of money on some bespoke joinery and Pax wardrobes. He never really talks about moving anymore and seems to have settled on having enough stuff to fill a big hoose inside of his wee hoose.

Here endeth the lesson. Treat yourself to some criss and joos if you made it this far 😀
Thanks for the update ma lovely. Mwah

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
SURPRISE! I am indeed Marion, and I am here to confirm that my account is in fact a parody!!!

What’s with the Pointer Sisters I’m So Excited and showing us tiny candles from Jo Malone? He’s so behind everyone, the Jo Malone hype is gone. We have all moved onto Jo Loves!!!
This is the media wall all over again

*chefs kiss* oor @menopausalmargrit has bleached his hair... Hang on, have Mario and Margrit ever been seen eating chips rice and curry sauce in the same exclusive restaurant!?!
What is you new avi ma lovelie?
It’s Jane from daria. A teenage pleasure of mine

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
He probably thought the silica gel was a wee pack of scent boosters in his favourite scent IBS jobbies ...so aye luvlees

• Haha
  • Sick

Cagayu

VIP Member
*cries a bit, remembering the good old days*
I'm glad Mario has thousands of fake followers, stopped him being killed off with the cleaning thread crew. Which I'm not mentioning, I wasn't part of, and don't miss. 😇
Definitely recall *that* pic of cliff. 😳
That picture of cliff will be in my memory forever 🤢

• Haha
I dont think I can take this drip feeding of his posts aww day long , am reversing up the slip road and will binge watch the night wae my criss and joos ...the stress is sending ma IBS thru the roof and flairs ma luvlees ..so aye am just gonna cruise control the day in ma ain lain luvlees
@Doodlebug71 you win tattle life today I'm howling at my desk.....So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

haveuseenmyfriendbert

He definitely used to have a highlight either called peppergate or he called it that himself
I thought I had found peppergate but turned out to be the postman FFS. Not the best start to my Sunday. I should have stopped watching but couldn't help myself!! Don't go back Tattlers its as traumatizing ever!!
Still there ma lovelies, I’ve screenshot above 👌🏼

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
In ye olde days of Bawbagio, he once boasted that Derek and him could get a mortgage for a big hoose *snaps fingers* just like that, but they love their wee hoose so much having built it fae the grun up and spent thoooooosands on it that they really couldn't part with it, cos he's just no ready, and the tenants coming after them would be walking into a goldmine, and anyway he's just so content but of course he looks at other folks hooses and would love what they have, but he's no jealous, nope, not at all, cos people work hard for what they've got but Derek was brave taking this place on and they've got it just how they want it and he's just so proud of their wee selves and its his safe place, so aye but they are very very comfortable financially.

Then he got furloughed and storied panicking that they might lose his safe place, then retracted that to remind people that they were very comfortable and they'll no loss nuhin after all. Then he must've ate a bad batch of beige food, and decided to open up about how bad his and Derek's debt situation was and thanks to Covid and everything being shut, they managed to get debt free and were finally able to sleep at night after many many years of barely making minimum repayments so the debt was always growing.

And that brings us to the present, where you can see he just spent a chunk of money on some bespoke joinery and Pax wardrobes. He never really talks about moving anymore and seems to have settled on having enough stuff to fill a big hoose inside of his wee hoose.

Here endeth the lesson. Treat yourself to some criss and joos if you made it this far 😀
Word for word, he could’ve written this himself, fabulous!! 🤣🤣🤣