Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
Serious question ma lovelies. Does he naw have any real lovelies to celebrate his birthday with? Why is it all other Beggy Mitchellโ€™s from the gram at the pardeee?
Iโ€™m wondering if heโ€™s possibly got Aspergers or another spectrum disorder ? Has it ever been brought up on here before ?

Reactions: 9
Absolutely agreed I said it back in the thread. Her daughter initially did not have Instagram or access to it, it was her daft maw, Children with her condition and mentality are easily impressionable, Her maw being on insta longer and having followers/friends in the home/cleaning community is what pushed that desperado to force Mrs Hinch and Ava May as the best thing in the world, when the wee girl doesn't even know how to light a wax burner, nor is she able to clean in any way. All pushed on by her desperate attention seeking maw, its a crying shame really you can even see it when the other twin gets Mrs Hinch merch and shit and ava may parcels and deliveries she never cracks a smile and isn't the least bit fuckin interested, but the maw is all like 'the GIRLS are so over the moon', Naw hen, you are, one couldn't give 2 cracks, the other is bouncing off your energy with it all and if your interest changed so would hers. And don't even start me on her with the Vaccine, more proof she's impressionable, she has no idea about all she has to say is 'YOURE SO EXCITED AREN'T YOU KATIE' *Insert the thing she wants her exciter about* and the kid gets all excited and squeals about anything, Absolute tragedy so it is
It's a shame for the twins.

Reactions: 9

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Been a while since I had gander on one of marions threads but I just HAD too after being subjected to videos from the boujee-est weekend of the year ๐Ÿ˜‘ and what a weekend it was โ€ฆ total embarrassment!! His wild night on Friday was the talk of our group chat, what a total waste of money time and effort!! Heโ€™s about as wild as a night in the bog with a ibs flare up! BUT I wanted to comment and mention the fact Iโ€™m glad others see this mums journey for what she clearly is, a bit of a joke really (Unpopular opinion maybe but aye) begging for attention off these nobodies, using her disabled daughter to be liked by people that couldnโ€™t care less! So sad but so true โ€ฆ the โ€œfriendshipโ€ they apparently have with hunch is too much for me to handle, big soph doesnโ€™t give a shit and thatโ€™s clear to see and as for mario he stays down the road basically and has never made any kind of effort to go visit that wee girl who seems to be a big fan of his (Christ knows why โ€ฆ the maw ๐Ÿ˜’) Hannah stays in England and has made more effort to go see Katie, Mario doesnโ€™t give a shit and if I was Clare I would be wondering why he doesnโ€™t bother his stripy rotten shirt to come visit or meet up with them โ€ฆ too busy on his jurnee ๐Ÿ˜Ž bet that wee lassie was gutted that her mum was off to mazzas palace and she wasnโ€™t going
Sorry Iโ€™m catching up lol. I was going to say has mario been vaccinated and thatโ€™s why he hasnโ€™t been near Katie if he hasnโ€™t had the vaccine. But then the mum going to his house defeats the whole thing ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Right ma lovelies Iโ€™ve managed tae find a comma break in the between the fam holiday tae post.
So ma take is that Ava Maria wanted tae cum up tae Scotland tae touch base wi her reps tae keep her wee shitey wax melt business on track and promoted.

Her targets were the Steels (I refuse to talk about that situation) and oor Marion. She suggested a group meet up and tae also celebrate his birthday so he grabbed the chance tae shine ma lovelies and invite the coos tae his hobbit hole.

All of this will be on Ava Maria business expenses trust me. Why it wasnโ€™t in a central location is coz oor Maz couldnโ€™t be in control.
In Hannahโ€™s defence re the flat tyre (donโ€™t shoot me down) I know that car park well at Charing Cross and if any car has an issue they try to get you down to those disabled spaces where should can be agreed toโ€ฆ.ill get back in ma lane ๐Ÿ™ˆ
ETA: All they did wiz share each otherโ€™s stories so it wiz awe fur the gram ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜”
100% read that in the voice of Isa!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

SuzyE

VIP Member
Since when was he so over the top with Autumn and Halloween? I've scrolled through his grid, yes I'm sad! But it hardly gets a mention at all, nothing about Autumn, just a Halloween post each year with 2-3 ornaments, he is just a bandwagon jumper, absoluuuute fandan! So desperate for validation from strangers, very sad existence.

Also, while scrolling I noticed how much of a horrible cunt he was even way back at the beginning, I took screenshot of his "marble" nest of tables that his Aunt bought him, he is really condescending and downright fucking rude and ungrateful, is it just me that thinks he is always looking down his nose at things, yet he is just a scummy wee ned who buys cheap tat, anything expensive he has is a gift from others, remember how mad he went at Deek for using the guest jo malone hand soap, ffs, no wonder he has fake friends, I think if you knew him personally you'd soon get sick of his behaviour.
I've swerved tight oot ma Lane, but fuck it, he's a nasty wee scrotebag. ๐Ÿคช

@SuzyE check your last post, you've posted a pic by accident, you might want to cut the bottom of it ๐Ÿ˜‰
This one?. What's on the bottom that needs cut?...Ah l see it!. I can't edit the post for some reason now though, but thank you love!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6