Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM ST CLEMENTS YOU DON’T LOOK A DAY OLDER THAN 59.

Reactions: 118
Morning ma luvlees a cannae top wit has awready been said but my seatbelts fastened and am ready for this birthday jurnee, I dont think I can deal with all the birthday reposts, it's like wee teeny toaty chezza(myhomeismyhaven) laying oot all her fake designer copy pressies aww over her living room floor, wit is it was these glasgow instashammers being braggy cunts ...so aye foot oan the pedal ready to go

Reactions: 29
I just lurk on here but swerving out ma lane today to say this thread (and you lot) is the funniest thing on the whole internet

Reactions: 34
I’d have the absolute rage if my flat, sorry hoose. (Soz what was I thinking there) was rammed with candles and Reed diffusers and I got even more for my birthday. Even if it’s joeeeee Malone. Surely his family could’ve thought outside the box and spent their money more wisely.

Happy Birthday to ma iNsTa NuMbEr 1!!! sO dOwN tO eArTh!!!

Oh fuck off Mavis and go gut yer hoose!!
He’s no cleaning on his burfthday weekend.
He’s gutted the on the level mansion aw week mind.

Reactions: 17
*chefs kiss* oor @menopausalmargrit has bleached his hair... Hang on, have Mario and Margrit ever been seen eating chips rice and curry sauce in the same exclusive restaurant!?!
What is you new avi ma lovelie?
SURPRISE! I am indeed Marion, and I am here to confirm that my account is in fact a parody!!!

What’s with the Pointer Sisters I’m So Excited and showing us tiny candles from Jo Malone? He’s so behind everyone, the Jo Malone hype is gone. We have all moved onto Jo Loves!!!

Reactions: 32
This is the media wall all over again

*chefs kiss* oor @menopausalmargrit has bleached his hair... Hang on, have Mario and Margrit ever been seen eating chips rice and curry sauce in the same exclusive restaurant!?!
What is you new avi ma lovelie?
It’s Jane from daria. A teenage pleasure of mine

Reactions: 10
Worst brand rep ever! And Hannah frae the team comin to Glasgae to see ooor Marion and he's naw got nae AVA presents only a rival small company who Marion chants frae the roof tops. He is the saviour of small businesses don't you know? Jo Malone wouldnae be where they are today without oooor Marion

Reactions: 30
I swerved so hard out of mae own Layne to do my first post that Iv given maeself bespoke whiplash.

If my dad I was the owner of the wee bespoke bleach scented wax melt company that is AMA I would be absolutely fuuuuming. Marjary has his name plastered on a shite knock off his own collection with them and I see way more Joe Maloan posted across his stories that any of that AMA tat. Speaks volumes about the brand.

Anyhows I cannae contain the excitement of my first post so I’m swerving right back into my lane and off to get some criss and joos and buckle in for a weekend of Pat Butcher debauchery

much love mae lovelies

ps, you’ve all kept me smiling through lockdown x

Reactions: 41
Oh frig, this day has got off to a good start with him already

Reactions: 10
View attachment 731992
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM ST CLEMENTS YOU DON’T LOOK A DAY OLDER THAN 59.
Ma lovelies youse have aw had me clutching ma beak and wiping away fake tears this morning.

Happy Birthday Mario you old turd. Thanks for the laughs. I am strapping in for this Birthday jurnee with my high tea and joos at the ready

Reactions: 15
https://giphy.com/DVWichUKQt82QUlANj
Don't look back or turn away
Life can be your's if you'll only stay
He is calling you, calling you
On the Saviour's Day
Aka
Mario’s birthday

@Kikini Bamalam would be proud
*cries a bit, remembering the good old days*
I'm glad Mario has thousands of fake followers, stopped him being killed off with the cleaning thread crew. Which I'm not mentioning, I wasn't part of, and don't miss.
Definitely recall *that* pic of cliff.

Reactions: 17
As much as i love a bit jo malone what a weird birthday present!!!
who the fuck wants a reed diffuser for there birthday?? Just me??
am away back in ma ain lane. Actually ill just go gut ma bedsit and nip to Aldi fur a new reed diffuser

Reactions: 23
As much as i love a bit jo malone what a weird birthday present!!!
who the fuck wants a reed diffuser for there birthday?? Just me??
am away back in ma ain lane. Actually ill just go gut ma bedsit and nip to Aldi fur a new reed diffuser
Two candles and a reed diffuser when you already have trunks full of candles, wax melts and other room sprays....I don't get it?!?!?!

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.