Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that supposed to be a buffet on his table?!. Chippy stop on the way home for them l bet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually cannae believe Deek fucked off and got the train 😂 we won’t see him for months again now.
He’s maybe only been booked for a wee while “please pretend we’re still going out for my birthday soiree! I’ll pay you in Cream Eggs 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought when he said he was having the girls round he meant his actual pals but instead he invites a bunch of dafties fae the gram round to share lumi stories and pretend to be Marion’s pal. And where are they all staying? Big Lou stays in fife!
And what’s that hinger onner mum’s journey woman doing there? Canny stick her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
371A5B87-734A-499A-8291-5F21633F45A1.jpeg

All that gear and no idea….he still can’t blend his jaw line

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
What a bunch of bores, all recording fake laughs with fake friends. What an absolute sin for Marion, 38 and not a sniff of a proper pal at his birthday soiree 🤔 I'd be gutted.

Plus crap buffet, someone order some dominos 🍕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think wee Marion should go on a health kick in preparation for his 40th birthday! There’s a lot of butter on the biscuit these days. He looked about 7 months pregnant in that shirt yesterday and today his jowls could rival James Corden 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought when he said he was having the girls round he meant his actual pals but instead he invites a bunch of dafties fae the gram round to share lumi stories and pretend to be Marion’s pal. And where are they all staying? Big Lou stays in fife!
And what’s that hinger onner mum’s journey woman doing there? Canny stick her.
I did as well. He really mustn't have any real friends in his life. How sad is that.

He looks and sounds as fake as duck in his videos trying to look like he's really enjoying himself.

And this picture just oozes fun 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s funny how when they all had a meet up they didn’t invite Mario but he’s invited them all to his party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.