Cleaning with Mario #42 Autumless Autumn Jurney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus he’s even more scary from the side
Wee derek is sitting there all defensive with his arms crossed, just get up and run pal ffs!!!

All being very sensible drinking water with their alcoholic drinks FANNIES
The nose from the side is like one of those penguin ladders we had as baines. You know the one? Where they climbed up the steps and slid doon?

Reactions: 20
Jesus he’s even more scary from the side
Wee derek is sitting there all defensive with his arms crossed, just get up and run pal ffs!!!

All being very sensible drinking water with their alcoholic drinks FANNIES
He'll be shitting through the eye of a needle with his IBS after that ..

Reactions: 12
Imagine going out for your birthday night out with your boss You could not paint a red neck on this cunt. And back to the hotel already… standard

I'm such a horrible cunt.
Nah I’d say brutally honest. It says a lot when Mario is the brains of their relationship.

wee throwback to this classic on his highlights

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Right you beautiful beyotches. The birthday bawbag is not orange, he is autumnal!!

I've no long woke up fae a gin induced siesta and nearly missed all the fun.

That's Amore? So far so predictable!
When you’re clutching your beak
And your boyfriend’s wee Deek….That’s Amore

Reactions: 65
This thread is pure bespoke comedy gold tonight ma lovelies!!! If he drinks any more Aperol wi his tango tan he’ll be glowin brighter than the bastard sun

Reactions: 29
Oh my god, this thread is on fire tonight. Clutchin ma beak and having a good howl, well done everyone

Reactions: 26
That pic of Marion at the table I always forget how flat his head is until we get a side on angle!! It’s flat enough to pitch a tent. Jesus H.

Reactions: 21
Ehhhh who's looking after baby gurwwl rain the night whilst mierdres clutching at his beak?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.