Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Derek left months ago and Marion hasn't noticed yet. Derek come back please and rescue the suicidal kitty. Unless you are under the window now with a stretched out blanket waiting for her to jump.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mario's had botox and fillers, pass it on 🤭

Maz you're an illiterate dick, and that's not a "romour"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I came on to post this exact screenshot 😂😂 Am clutching ma hoosecoat and wiping a fake tear from ma eye.
He really is the gift that keeps on giving …. Laughter is the best medicine and oor wee marigold is definitely keeping us all entertained 🤣😂. I literally can’t get oan here quick enuff after each of his posts 💨. I know a slag that got lip fillers and she felt them move so got them removed …. I wonder if that’s what oor marigold did. Apparently it’s really easy to get a licence to do that sort of tit if you’ve got a couple of grand to spare 😳😂🤣

Mario's had botox and fillers, pass it on 🤭

Maz you're an illiterate dick, and that's not a "romour"
That’s what I came on here to mention “romour” and then I got waylaid* by all the other hilarity *not to be confused with laid which will be happening laters …. I’m oan ma third gin 🍹 chin chinny chin chin 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thanks for all the love last night ma lovelies. Funeral done and in nae mood for the bawbag today but the comments have been class on here as always

Special thanks to @Curtaintwitcher45 for the " lay back and think of Home Bargains" remark 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Nice to see he’s just as illiterate on Facebook and it isn’t all for the gram. Absolute fud.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
KARMA ON YER ARSE

"Hate and bullying trolling sites" we don't hate you Marion, we're just having a wee laugh at the information that YOU make publicly available

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am l reading this right?.
At first l thought it was aimed at tattle, until l read on. This is aimed at a personal friend?
Someone off his fb was on here sharing ss of when he posted on his Facebook that he had left Debenhams I think it was. When he was made redundant x

Reactions: 10
I think it was a friend of a friend. They never came back after that. Shame ☹
He's an idiot, and his own worst enemy.
If he wants to keep things private, don’t post on social media no matter what friends are on your list. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marion is incapable of keeping anything to himself, despite his "put a comma in yer life" and annual flounces, in the end he keeps coming back for the attention

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He's an idiot, and his own worst enemy.
If he wants to keep things private, don’t post on social media no matter what friends are on your list. 🙄
It’s like the Wagatha Christie saga... duck me he doesn’t half think he’s important 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.