Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facial appearances. 🤦‍♀️ GREATFUL is not a word. 💩
Let's face it, he can't afford it or he'd be off getting himself butchered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What a legend being subjected to romours about if he’s had Botox and fillers - someone call the trash mags ASAP! Klarna on all of your arses for thinking his gigantic beak was the work of a top surgeon. It’s aw natural ma lovelies so nae debates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What the bastarding duck is he on about? Does he not realise that less is more and should just keep his trap shut!!!

Favourite part is that he has to tell us he doesn’t have a models face, aye, Quasimodo!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He’s properly back from his comma/full stop isn’t he, I can’t deal with the wee prick today, between rumours of fillers, cozy blankets in summer and Lionel flooring one thing you are not maz is a legend, leg-end maybe, as my dad would say!
Also if we hadn’t ever seen deek with our own eyes, you wouldn’t know he lived there, there’s just nothing of him in that hobbit hole, it’s all about mario isn’t it, head! 🤡🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Naw naw naw I’m sure he’s full of hot air yet again. His forehead used to have more wrinkles than my grandads baccy pouch and now he suddenly has the skin of a placenta. I’m sure he’s admitted Botox in the past?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The romours are true Maid Marion I’m afraid 🤷🏻‍♀️ The “rumour” being you’re an actual fanny who can’t even afford fkin Botox and filler 🙄🙈🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lmao manbagzda deffoo been reading here cos we used to say he had botox in his forheeed. As it used to be dead wrinkly then would be shiny smooth. No cream can do that, only botox.

Marion you're a wee liar hunnypie, sugarplum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way he speaks to the cat and caresses it 🤢 poor thing just wants to be left alone
It's the only pussy he's interested in.🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

The sights that mirror has seen 🤢
Oh God..🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

My husband says herms now. 🤡
I keep saying hoose...

My husband says herms now. 🤡
I keep saying hoose... I've been a long time lurker on this site, but this thread has me in hysterics, I have a read if I have a bad day, instant good mood.❤❤❤👍👍👍

This thread has just flown by ... Marion is really the gift that keeps giving
He's comedy gold😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It would do my heed in to have an airer stuck in my livingroom like this 🙈

Maz, you need a bigger house flower 🤭
Many actual trends does one need in a room? Fake panelling ✅
Pampas ✅
Console table✅
Silver tat✅
Grey colour scheme ✅
Boringgggg 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.