Cleaning with Mario #40 Klarna on his a$$!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So ma lovelies I was in M&S today and came across this beauty in amongst the ladies nightwear wee Derek deffo used his staff discount. It looks even worse in real life. Back into ma lane I go ma hens.
Oh frig. Permission given to slap me up the back of the head if l even think of buying one!

Reactions: 14
So ma lovelies I was in M&S today and came across this beauty in amongst the ladies nightwear wee Derek deffo used his staff discount. It looks even worse in real life. Back into ma lane I go ma hens.
Since when was wearing a bath mat fashion?

Reactions: 27
This thread is too much …. I’ve got tears rolling doon ma face . Moderators - please could we have a and a (Fanny) buttons to press, oh and a wee would be handy too . Chantin ye aww oan fae the rooftaps ma lovelies
Dying at this...

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe the wee hobbit bought woman’s nightwear as his Autumnal cardigan….. well actually, I can.

Reactions: 28
I don't even bother watching his content, this thread is all the entertainment I need

Reactions: 24
As if he’s shut his voiles to feel cosy and safe…they are fucking see through

Reactions: 43
So cosy and safe by closing the blinds and voiles ...This man is tapped in the heed!

Reactions: 31
From what people have said, he'd be safer if he barricaded himself in.

Reactions: 24
As if he’s shut his voiles to feel cosy and safe…they are fucking see through
Dont he live on the top floor where nobody can see in his windaes ?
Begging for a stay in ingliston country club , just look at the reviews you parasite rather than tag the business begging ...fucking walloper..so aye luvlees

Reactions: 18
Can someone photoshop Mazza's heed on to this... Please!!!

Reactions: 20
Dont he live on the top floor where nobody can see in his windaes ?
Begging for a stay in ingliston country club , just look at the reviews you parasite rather than tag the business begging ...fucking walloper..so aye luvlees
Could you imagine him trying to get there on public transport

maybe one to add to the list for when Deek passes his test

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.