Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if oor dezza’s getting a single person council tax rebate....

but that ain’t none of my business

View attachment 71861
Oh Lordy, I've done myself a mischief laughing at that Kermit image!

Congratulations to all the players who correctly answered "E"

You have won yourselves a (virtual) dozen mousetraps and a diamante encrusted letter box 🐭🐭🐭🐭🐭💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh dear god who are these people who send him these messages 🙈🙈🙈
See! I told you Melvin was son of God. Curing the sick and disabled with his foul mouth and gobshite ways. I might put a Melvin story on and shove my phone up my arse to see if he can cure my debilitating piles 🍇🍇🍇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
See! I told you Melvin was son of God. Curing the sick and disabled with his foul mouth and gobshite ways. I might put a Melvin story on and shove my phone up my arse to see if he can cure my debilitating piles 🍇🍇🍇
Melvin can then use his strangler fingers to retrieve your phone later.

If you’re lucky he might #gift you one of those knock off phone cases he showed off recently. Once he’s toilet brushed off any skiddies and zoflora’d your bum cheeks.

Then, even though you will ask him not to, he will let all his muffia lovelies share in his benevolence on his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This morning has thrown up a few gems. He slept from 8pm through to 4am. That’s a whole 8 hours, but still not good/enough. I’m lucky if I get 5hrs (broken) sleep - but I still manage to function in my 13 shifts for the NHS!
Also, “labelise” I have a fairly good grasp on the English language, this was a new one on me, so I took to Google. Urban Dictionary came up with the correct answer! See below.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Things I just don't "get" #1

Melvin has a comfy looking armchair in his lounge. It is accessorised to death with a chunky knit throw, the texture of which gives Dezza the heebie jeebies to the extent that he can't bear to touch it, some kind of knitted ball and a to-be-replaced cushion (as soon as the buyers at B&M, Homebargains, The Range and Dunelm get their collective acts together). He works for a struggling department store chain that sells soft furnishings and could use the sale, probably has staff discount, but never seems to be on his radar as a place to shop from. Space in his home is at a premium. Nobody ever sits in the frickin chair!
Because at the end of the day he's just another insta clone that can't bear the thought of shopping anywhere hinch does or buying anything in a colour other than grey. Plus I don't know if he'd get the same level of tacky tat at debenhams, the hinchers home styling philosophy is only to buy stuff that actually looks like it came from home bargains. They've developed this fantasy world where cheap and nasty is the new classy, plus you got to be relatable so the cheaper the better

• Haha
Melvin can then use his strangler fingers to retrieve your phone later.

If you’re lucky he might #gift you one of those knock off phone cases he showed off recently. Once he’s toilet brushed off any skiddies and zoflora’d your bum cheeks.

Then, even though you will ask him not to, he will let all his muffia lovelies share in his benevolence on his stories.
A massive shudder just ran through my whole body with the thought of Melvin's serial killer fingers anywhere near my balloon knot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can still see the one story about Nikki (sp?), where he was at pains to point out he had followed for 6 years 🙄
The story was all over social media last night and is in the news today. Bet Melvin is pure rage he missed it all and he’s a Johnny come lately as per usual

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought he'd only had insta for a year? Or is it just his cleaning insta? So many questions...

Reactions: 1
I can still see the one story about Nikki (sp?), where he was at pains to point out he had followed for 6 years 🙄
The story was all over social media last night and is in the news today. Bet Melvin is pure rage he missed it all and he’s a Johnny come lately as per usual
Well rest assured you didn’t miss much. Just odd that he deleted them. He was rabbiting on about having to put a tag on being ‘Gay’ or ‘Transgender’ that straight people don’t have to tell people they’re ‘straight’ 😴
Well Mario luv, you’re the one that just came onto your stories and told us all that this youtuber was ‘transgender’. So the only tagging I’ve seen today is being done by you.

Reactions: 5
It’s still on but he’s tagged a fan page instead of her actual Instagram. Can’t be that much of a follower aye 🥴

ps - I’ve followed her for years and LOVE HER.
I was so shocked watching that YouTube vid last night! I would never ever have guessed that, bless her. Very brave and being blackmailed is just bleeping cuntish.

its still up !!!
The screenshot of the page is still up - but There were multiple dots of him beefing on about this Nikki - who he has watched for such a long time (6 years) and is so shocked and surprised. He didn’t see that coming. And in this fag and age, it’s sad we have to “labelise” anything that’s not ‘normal’. 🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The screenshot of the page is still up - but There were multiple dots of him beefing on about this Nikki - who he has watched for such a long time (6 years) and is so shocked and surprised. He didn’t see that coming. And in this fag and age, it’s sad we have to “labelise” anything that’s not ‘normal’. 🥱
There he goes again, stupid comments that do more harm than good. He is such a dick

Reactions: 5
What happened to the rats ? Have they went on holiday ?? Rats don’t just move out because they looked in the loft . Once they get in they are hard to get rid of ,well they don’t just disappear overnight . Is this another of St Melvins dramas for insta ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking about the rats today when I was walking the dog. I do hope the cooncil worker sticks his foot through Melvin's bedroom ceiling and a million rats pour down onto Melvin, while he's laying in his pit of despair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.