Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not know this. Thanks for the tip 👍 I always wondered!
Ava may is a terrible business woman look who she endorses mo ther ren dell woman talks like a ned swears in front of her kids and is in general pure crass but use her 10% troops.. Yuck. If you haven't seen her Mario is often tagging her in his stories
That one you've mentioned there is an absolute stoater. A lot of Mario's 'insta besties' have never actually met him. I know Ava and her boyfriend visited Mario's palatial Paisley townhouse but he never seems to meet up with any of his other insta pals. Too busy saving small businesses and consulting lawyers about his law suit against the coonsil I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did not know this. Thanks for the tip 👍 I always wondered!
Ava may is a terrible business woman look who she endorses mo ther ren dell woman talks like a ned swears in front of her kids and is in general pure crass but use her 10% troops.. Yuck. If you haven't seen her Mario is often tagging her in his stories
You're welcome 😊 I had no idea candles are so much hard work until I read up about them. Mine were literally all tunnelling hot messes 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh I think I might have become a little obsessed already with this account. It’s the funniest thing I’ve watched in ages. It’s surely got to be a parody?

My husband has just asked me if I’ve been talking to my family today (I’m from around where Mario lives but now in London) as I’ve already said ‘wee guy fae paisley’ ‘hoose’ ‘cooncil’ and ‘wan’ today. I don’t think I even spoke like that when I lived there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I think I might have become a little obsessed already with this account. It’s the funniest thing I’ve watched in ages. It’s surely got to be a parody?

My husband has just asked me if I’ve been talking to my family today (I’m from around where Mario lives but now in London) as I’ve already said ‘wee guy fae paisley’ ‘hoose’ ‘cooncil’ and ‘wan’ today. I don’t think I even spoke like that when I lived there 😂
Agreed, he provides a serious amount of comedy. Funnier because he's so serious.

Reactions: 9
I didn't like to rain on her sleuthing skills at the time, but it would be libel if it weren't true.

I think there's more than enough to go at with his insta page though without muddying the waters with his non-existent life away from the 'gram.

• Heart
That one you've mentioned there is an absolute stoater. A lot of Mario's 'insta besties' have never actually met him. I know Ava and her boyfriend visited Mario's palatial Paisley townhouse but he never seems to meet up with any of his other insta pals. Too busy saving small businesses and consulting lawyers about his law suit against the coonsil I suppose.
That one makes me cringe so much - I hope you all don't think we are like that in Scotland

Reactions: 6
Trying to read his new grid post first thing on a Monday morning has really hurt my brain. Translator needed, you’ve all been warned.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Trying to read his new grid post first thing on a Monday morning has really hurt my brain. Translator needed, you’ve all been warned.
What an utter illiterate cock womble. I’m sure the #ad companies are thrilled to have such an influencer represent their brands!!
‘100% scented to my taste more’. 🤣
He really needs to be more ‘pacific’ when he is trying to explain stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The smell of desperation would be more like Mario. Any company in their right mind wouldn’t want such a gobshite promoting their brand. He’ll continue to promote for free because he is so desperate.
Mario can you ask someone when to use “ “ . Who exactly are you quoting when you say “story of my life”? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Where is he going to store all the shite he has in every room to get the old carpets up and new carpets down? If I was a carpet fitter I would avoid the place at all costs!

And can you believe the loft story this morning? If he thinks the council is going to deal with that today then he’s in for a surprise whilst we are in for a treat because I expect a video of him ranting by lunch time.
I dont and nevrr have followed him, does he live in a council house?

Reactions: 1
Yes, Melvin queen of Scots does live in a cooncil flat, although to hear him describe it, you would think he lived in Buckingham Palace. He currently has rats in his loft and had his front door "smashed" (the lock was drilled accidentally) by the cooncil on Friday and is now launching a huge law suit against said cooncil for making him feel unsafe in his special place.
If you like laughing at complete nobends, I recommend not following but looking into Melvin daily. He is unintentionally hilarious and completely self centred and deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes, Melvin queen of Scots does live in a cooncil flat, although to hear him describe it, you would think he lived in Buckingham Palace. He currently has rats in his loft and had his front door "smashed" (the lock was drilled accidentally) by the cooncil on Friday and is now launching a huge law suit against said cooncil for making him feel unsafe in his special place.
If you like laughing at complete nobends, I recommend not following but looking into Melvin daily. He is unintentionally hilarious and completely self centred and deluded.
Don’t forget the cat. He was traumatized too. He’ll need compensation for it too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What an utter illiterate cock womble. I’m sure the #ad companies are thrilled to have such an influencer represent their brands!!
‘100% scented to my taste more’. 🤣
He really needs to be more ‘pacific’ when he is trying to explain stuff.
Leave me out of it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dont forget he could afford to buy a house tomorrow...*clicks fingers* just like that...but he chooses not to as he doesn't want anyone else to benefit from all his hard work as he built it from the ground up🤦🏼‍♀️ (his actual words)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Dont forget he could afford to buy a house tomorrow...*clicks fingers* just like that...but he chooses not to as he doesn't want anyone else to benefit from all his hard work as he built it from the ground up🤦🏼‍♀️ (his actual words)
I don’t even understand what he actually means by that? He can barely speak English 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont and nevrr have followed him, does he live in a council house?
None of the frequent flyers here care about whether he rents or owns. It's his ego and pretentions that are the fodder for comedy and comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If anyone is bored and wants to watch a lovely journey there is a section on the woodhill dental Instagram page of our own lovelie Mario and his teef journey

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.