Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's exactly what I thought. He can hardly string a sentence together when he is vegetating in his bed talking to his lovelies so I imagine when he is irrately speaking to a council worker he will be full on double Dutch. The poor person on the other end of the phone didn't stand a chance
“Vegetating in his bed talking to his lovelies” I’m actually done, these comments are making me howl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So if Melvin is 36 and he moved out of the family home 2 years ago, I reckon his Maw & Paw must've attached a dowry to his Grindr profile 😂

Sheesh.......they must've thought he was never leaving.

How much do you think they bunged Derek to take him off their hands? And can we take it as a given that he should've held out for more?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So if Melvin is 36 and he moved out of the family home 2 years ago, I reckon his Maw & Paw must've attached a dowry to his Grindr profile 😂

Sheesh.......they must've thought he was never leaving.

How much do you think they bunged Derek to take him off their hands? And can we take it as a given that he should've held out for more?
This is GOLD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've also been working up a theory to explain why Melv may have been so beside himself at the forced entry to his home as we have all concluded his reaction was disproportionate to the action.

As you know, many of the cleaning accounts on insta have hashtag days like # windows Wednesday and #stairs Saturday

I reckon he's had his Ann Summers collection steeping in a basin of zoflora giving a whole new meaning to freshen up Fridays 😈😈😈😈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The council also have a duty of care and if Mario has ranted yesterday about the neighbour being gone for a year they may have been concerned that something could have happened and needed to check that he wasn’t lying dead in his flat and with all Mario’s ranting the person on the phone probably thought Mario’s address was the neighbours.

Years ago my Nan was in hospital and her community alarm went off neighbours told the response people that they hadn’t seen her for a few weeks so they broke in, realised she wasn’t there replaced the door and left a note telling us to call in to arrange collection for the keys, it wasn’t a big deal and we were happy that had something been wrong they would’ve helped her. Aren’t council workers all PVG checked anyway? The poor person that broke in probably had a feeling of dread that they were about to find a corpse and instead got a lung full of cleaning products.
Absolute rubbish the council have made a mistake and it shouldn’t happen no excuse , if they were concerned about anything they would send the police !

Absolute rubbish the council have made a mistake and it shouldn’t happen no excuse , if they were concerned about anything they would send the police !
Unfortunately babe, mistakes do happen and the council can carry out forced entry for a number of reasons.

Moanio needs to put a sock in it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately babe, mistakes do happen and the council can carry out forced entry for a number of reasons.

Moanio needs to put a sock in it.
Unfortunately forced entry to the wrong property is illegal.
If it was your house I doubt you would be so matter of fact !

Are you one of Melvin's lovelies that got lost or has someone bashed in your backdoors lately? I do hope your letterbox wasn't traumatised and left in tatters?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It’s not illegal if you are the landlord of the property with a legitimate reason. Social and private renting is slightly different lovely. The neighbour across the hall is also a council tenant, granted the council made a mistake which caused a bit of inconvenience however the door wasn’t battered in and the property wasn’t left unsecured. The locks were changed and they were provided with two new sets. End of.

Now off you go and put a wee moanio melt on and breath deeply 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, we certainly wouldn't use it for Insta fodder for our lovelies and get a head wobble on so violent it makes us imagine a whole city of houses being built across the road from us.

There's a rave about section on the forum where you could go and sit in your safe space and lip-synch some 90's power ballads in homage to Saint Saviour of small businesses Melvin?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes I would have been raging at the time if it happened to me but it seems to have been dealt with swiftly and his home wasn’t left unsecured. Other than apologise and sort the mess what else can they do? It’s not worth bloody greetin about for days on end.

Greetin With Mario..... 😛

Or rather Greetin With Moanio 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sound to the world??? Come on, he know that isn’t the correct saying doesn’t he????? Surely you cannot be that illiterate at 36!!!!!

This thread seems to be full of Lawyers or people who’s grand delusions tell them they are the only laugh is on the people giving out false information here and embarrassing themselves,maybe stick to when your next job seekers allowance payment is due and educating yourselfs instead of attacking anyone giving the facts !
We have an imposter amongst us!!!!! Baton down the hatches folks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I might read a suggestion to educate myself with a little bit more gravitas if the person who wrote it managed to type it correctly. Yourselfs? Are they related to Santa's little helpers? Who's? you need to go check your grammar as well as your spelling hun.

In fact the whole sentence makes about as much sense as one of saint saviour Melvin's incoherent twit waffles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I might read a suggestion to educate myself with a little bit more gravitas if the person who wrote it managed to type it correctly. Yourselfs? Are they related to Santa's little helpers? Who's? you need to go check your grammar as well as your spelling hun.

In fact the whole sentence makes about as much sense as one of saint saviour Melvin's incoherent twit waffles.
It hurt my brain trying to process the drivel written.

Reactions: 4
Nobody on here has displayed any delusions of grandeur that I can see, however I think I can safely say that no one has reached the giddy lows of being sacked for thieving from SemiChem.

Scuse me for a bit, my butler has just brought me my evening snifter. Chin chin dahlings 😙😙

It hurt my brain trying to process the drivel written.
Giving further weight to the "blister" theory lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Christ on a bike unicorn (may as well take full advantage of my delusional state) it's been an eventful January, and we're not even halfway through.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.