Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, let me get this straight. Our Melv is now "listenin to hus bodeh" and sleeping when he can... Does he not realise that the more he sleeps during the evening/day, the less he will sleep at night time? It would be better for him to keep himself awake for the evening and then have an early night.
Honestly you just can't help stupid, can you Mummy2?
Yeah but he's tried that and it didn't work remember. He's tried everrrrything 🙄

Gym ain't gonna happen in his lifetime either, which is also another thing that helps with sleep problems.... being more active!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He reminds me of Raggerty in Rupert the Bear - I thought it was the fingers but feck he is the image of him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How come half the people responding look like absolute frieks in their profile pictures 🤣😱enough said sort yourself please , how do you expect people to take you seriously ? get the impression lots of jealousy and bitchy vibes going on towards Mario ?
What is a friek exactly ? 🙈 If you mean freak .. then half the pictures are of Melvin so yeah thats akward 🤣

If anybody has seen his shoe story...View attachment 71487
Are they the shoes that started the JJD rant ? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So he's bought new storage jars to match the ones he bought the other week and fewmin as these are cheaper. Erm hang on Moanio you said Derek BOUGHT them for you as a surprise, along with a gushing 'aww he knows me so well' etc.
Stop freaking lying 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Honestly I haven’t stopped laughing since I found this account today. I feel like I’m watching an episode of chewin the fat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He isn't going to spend his money of crap this year.....proceeds to show us a load of crap he doesn't need.

• Haha
Choosing his wax melts for his cosy night....seashells, don’t you mean Seychelles you glaikit c***

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How come half the people responding look like absolute frieks in their profile pictures 🤣😱enough said sort yourself please , how do you expect people to take you seriously ? get the impression lots of jealousy and bitchy vibes going on towards Mario ?
Lots of the avis are Mario. 😂

Lots of the avis are Mario. 😂
Posted this before reading the whole thread. Jealous of Mario and Derek though, so funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
What’s with the massive basket of Evil May Wank Melts?! 😩🙄 And those trainers are 100% Nikke Barra specials 🤣🙈

• Haha
It was like the BEST bit of sleuthing from PI Mummy2, when she said "get the impression lots of jealousy and bitchy vibes going on towards Mario" my heart plummeted because I knew we had been rumbled. I thought we had all been so careful, posting on a site like Tattle, renowned for its glowing endorsement of instashamers, and being so cryptic with our disdain for him. How on earth did she uncover us?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So he's bought new storage jars to match the ones he bought the other week and fewmin as these are cheaper. Erm hang on Moanio you said Derek BOUGHT them for you as a surprise, along with a gushing 'aww he knows me so well' etc.
Stop freaking lying 🤥
I think you’ll find it’s frieking according to mummy2 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God seriously though! A wee tip or recommendation I can live with but i’m surprised that half of these sheep can actually find their own way unaided to Home Bargains to buy their 63 bottles of Zoflora.
I have ONE. The pet safe one which is such a big bottle it will probably last longer than the cat whose litter tray I use it for. I also decided to buy it all by myself after a few sneaky whiffs to decide if I (not 10,000 people on Insta) liked it.
Now don’t all be rushing out buying it on my say so now 🤪 (Oh and my house is spotless despite only owning one bottle of Zoflora 👍🏻)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would you advertise this for free, as in no revenue, when you are a big hot shot brand ambassador for that Ava Maria wumen 🤷‍♂️ I'd be frieking if I were her.

Screenshot_20200112-170852_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why would you advertise this for free, as in no revenue, when you are a big hot shot brand ambassador for that Ava Maria wumen 🤷‍♂️ I'd be frieking if I were her.
I've never understood that it shows no loyalty or marketing awareness in the slightest.
It also suggests that the contract (if there is one) between Melvin and Ava May is not worth the paper it's printed on. Makes you wonder what he gets out of it apart from the spotlight?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.