Cleaning with Mario #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with the ‘thousands’ of replies, is that why he had to post some of the answers twice?
Only one offer and that was from a chocolate/candy small business. How long before we see some little chocolate Melvin’s ? 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Again with the ‘thousands’ of replies, is that why he had to post some of the answers twice?
Only one offer and that was from a chocolate/candy small business. How long before we see some little chocolate Melvin’s ? 🤮🤮🤮
I'd get great pleasure biting his tiny head off and spitting it in the bin. No way I'd eat the chocolate though cos you just know it would be the cheapest, nastiest chocolate going made from monkey tit and crude oil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine the noise he would make every time he ate one? Yassszzzssssss 🤮
I thought the same thing about how it would taste, the sort of chocolate that has been shown a cocoa bean and then quickly whisked away to add a tit tonne of palm oil, colourings, sweeteners and chemicals. I actually just gipped in my mouth thinking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This guy is an actual bleep , he feels unsafe ? Oh duck off you fat headed duck !!! The council made a mistake , a tit one to be fair , but a mistake !!! They rectified it and gave you new locks and a new key and apologised. What the duck more do.you want ? Que all the middle aged fuckwits re posting their horror about it all !!! People living om the streets are unsafe , people in war zones are unsafe ... you my friend are just a colosal dickwad !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh god the “cooncil ” have made a MISTAKE and forced their way into the wrong house. Very easily done through miscommunication because someone from their house has been on the phone 3? Maybe more times in the last 24 hours about their neighbour across the way? I bet that bleeping cat was so happy to see them but they couldn’t let her out and now she’s sulking because she couldn’t get away from him!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m howling at these videos ‘I’m loosing loss of earnings’ by having to rush home coz me hoose is unsafe, nah mate, think it’s okay. Squatters would look through the door at your crapets and 50 shades of grey b&m interior and move on 😂😂

I’m howling at these videos ‘I’m loosing loss of earnings’ by having to rush home coz me hoose is unsafe, nah mate, think it’s okay. Squatters would look through the door at your crapets and 50 shades of grey b&m interior and move on 😂😂
God forbid if anything actually bad were to happen to him? Vapid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I’ve never witnessed such an over reaction 😂

I mean, yes, it’s a pretty bad mistake to make. But they didn’t just do it randomly. He had asked them to call out to investigate the issue above him, they’ve done so, but messed up. He told them the neighbour wasn’t there anymore so they had to break the locks to get in. But yes stupidly they’ve broken the wrong locks. But it’s not like they just decided to go round and break locks for no reason. As long as they fix any damage what’s the issue? He’s going on like he’s ‘not going to drop it’ and ‘sorry isn’t enough’ lol what does he want them to do??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I understand its a right bloody inconvinence whats happened with the council and really it shouldnt have happened. But it human error for god sake. They have obviously been attending the guy across the landing and made a mistake - probably coz his address will be imprinted on their minds from "ratgate".
I dont understand why he feels so unsafe... Hes not been burgled as he slept, hes not had his house turned over. Someones broke the lock on his door and by the sounds of it he has a new lock and new keys?!
The most shocking thing about this whole story for me was that his filter kept glitching off to reveal his true appearance... Eeee Mario pal you have had a wee hard paper round eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've actually reached the point where I can't even hate watch him anymore, I can't face another 50 stories in a row of him whinging from his bed. I actually skipped them and just though 'duck off'. He's the most insufferable person on the planet. He still has 80k because they all have him on mute.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I understand its a right bloody inconvinence whats happened with the council and really it shouldnt have happened. But it human error for god sake. They have obviously been attending the guy across the landing and made a mistake - probably coz his address will be imprinted on their minds from "ratgate".
I dont understand why he feels so unsafe... Hes not been burgled as he slept, hes not had his house turned over. Someones broke the lock on his door and by the sounds of it he has a new lock and new keys?!
The most shocking thing about this whole story for me was that his filter kept glitching off to reveal his true appearance... Eeee Mario pal you have had a wee hard paper round eh!
omg yes! The filter dropping off was the best part 😂 tried to grab screenshots of with and without but they don’t do it justice

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I thought his head was going to wobble right off his neck.
It’s a tit mistake, but what exactly does he think he’s going to get as compensation? I’m guessing a new hoose somewhere 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He can’t believe it, he doesn’t feel safe? It wasn’t a burglary it was a mistake. Yes I wouldn’t be happy but I wouldn’t go on and on. They have fixed it for him. God he makes me so mad but I can’t stop watching. Maybe I’m the one that needs help along with his poor cat!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.