Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He now has 2 phones to deal with his Instagram and personal life. Deed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I Cannae bleeping cope, I swear he trolls us and I love it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What a bleep! ๐Ÿ˜‚ he really thinks heโ€™s something doesnโ€™t he?

Now has a โ€œburnerโ€ phone for insta ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ stop it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The fact that he now has two phones and felt the need to tell the whole of Instagram has absolutely killed me ๐Ÿคฃ What a little Dick ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Listen lovelies โ€ฆ.. its marions ain page, ain life, ain rules so nae debates noo! If he needs two phones for his insta famous life then it must be essential coz hes cut right back oan spendin money oan crap and clutter mind ๐Ÿ˜œ!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Damn at all youse lot posting the pic before me ๐Ÿ˜† I thought the glasses were snapped and then I realised it was the design my lovelies. They brows ๐Ÿ™ˆ smell the bleeping wealth
Actually I like the brows, the gegs then my eyes moved down to THAT bleeping HOOSCOAT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aw Christ a โ€œinstagramโ€ phone and his โ€œpersonalโ€phone๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Get a grip Marion, your hardly that much of a celebrity that your phone would be blowing up that much youโ€™d need to get 2 separate ones.

But aye, oor wee Marion the celeb, the fashion icon, the hairdresser, the makeup artist, the professional cleaner, the big bawbag.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aw Christ a โ€œinstagramโ€ phone and his โ€œpersonalโ€phone๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Get a grip Marion, your hardly that much of a celebrity that your phone would be blowing up that much youโ€™d need to get 2 separate ones.

But aye, oor wee Marion the celeb, the fashion icon, the hairdresser, the makeup artist, the professional cleaner, the big bawbag.
The prick will end up having insta on them both anyway. Such a bleeping bell end!

Just when you think he canโ€™t get anymore pathetic, then BAM!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Filter has made his teeth whiter too. Great ad for Woodhill Dental when you have to filter their work.
So I actually went to Woodhill dental care around the same time Mario was posting about them! I was very scared of the dentist then, hadn't been for years but because he said they were great with anxious patients, super friendly and helpful etc. it gave me the kick I needed to just go. I thought I'd get the main guy but obviously being a wee nobody meant i didn't get the special treatment like Prince Maz so I was seen by who i can only assume was a newly qualified dentist. She was nice enough but she didn't even try to calm me down or ask why I was anxious etc, didn't clean my teeth properly and told me I needed 1 filling (I actually needed 4 - went to a different dentist after). I don't hold it against her really, she must've been new and not as experienced but I just thought when I left what a joke Mario is making this place out to be this haven for anxious patients who work wonders on people, yet not one person even tried to calm my nerves and I had to get more work done to my teeth than they told me. I'll never grace their flairboards again ma lovlies.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm sure going into work at the cop shop with two phones won't raise any badly tattooed eyebrows.

I bet he calls it his work phone too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Actually I like the brows, the gegs then my eyes moved down to THAT bleeping HOOSCOAT!!!!
Thank God I'm not the only one thought the brows were a good job. Until he filtered the tit out of himself obviously!

Reactions: 10
Filter has made his teeth whiter too. Great ad for Woodhill Dental when you have to filter their work.
It's probably nae their fault ma lovelie! I can't imagine Maz heaving his lazy arse oot of bed ta brush his teeth after he's been scoffing chocolate and the like ๐Ÿคข

He isnae exactly the poster boy for good personal hygiene in his pit stained PJ's and honking hoosecoat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank God I'm not the only one thought the brows were a good job. Until he filtered the tit out of himself obviously!
I think they are fab! Wish I could pluck(scuse the pun) up the courage and get mine done. I look like Voldemort.
ETA I do have a nose unlike Voldemort

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Smell the wealth my lovelies smell the wealth. Mario 2 phones has found a balance going forward! Not his lip balm or any sense of morality or style but as long as he has balanceโ€ฆ.
Nipping safely back to my ain lane now!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mario is the gift that keeps on giving. A 'work' phone and a personal phone! I wonder what journey we will go one next?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I were him I wouldnโ€™t be advertising I have two iPhones on me in his area. Heโ€™ll be mugged for crack money quicker than you can flush the loo in his overcrowded bathroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.