Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the wee bawbag not realise that the longer he is away, the harder it’ll be to come back?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just in case anybody's jonesing fur a wee haul, I went to Tesco and got

A loaf
A dozen eggs
Bag of tatties
2 litres of gin (it's on offer, would be rude not to)
2 bags frozen mixed berries (aka fruity ice cubes)
Cat San

So in summation, im aff the morra, I'm having a Spanish omelette for dinner, getting pished, the cat's got a clean cludgie and I'll be on the roastit cheese for brekkie.

I love ma lane 🥔 💕 💎👌
I just love the word “cludgie”. I’ve not heard anyone else say it for years!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know ma lovelie. My 3 year old would be in her element with a real ice-cream station instead of her wee Leapfrog ice-cream cart, me not so much as I'm not like Marion with cluttered worktops. 😆
My neice has that leapfrog ice cream cart and I love it!! Your 3 year old will soon be asking for a dyson hairdryer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've come visit from the Hinch thread this one comes highly recommended and very disappointed he's having a deep rest when I started to follow 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yoohoo Marion, yer being a wee bit dramatic now hen. Dinnae leave it tae lang otherwise yer be FUHLY bald when yer come back oan. Tonnes a love 💎💎💎
3CFCDF23-1706-49D3-AED3-8D90A0D95267.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can you tell me the account you are taking about pls ?
Not sure if I’m allowed to say but it sounds as though they’re inside their home and it’s at no.1.
At least, I think it’s this one but can’t be sure as I’m blocked 😞

Reactions: 4
Feel like pure tit just want Mario back tbh

Am wae ye oan that wan ma luvlee ..life just isnae the same withoot a wee strangler finger wave inta his padded cell mirror or a wee pump o the mop bucket ...come back marionette and stop acting like a wee pmt women

PS please someone start a thread on theallroundmum I cant be the only wan who's knitting is ripping with her over dramatic facial expressions.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am wae ye oan that wan ma luvlee ..life just isnae the same withoot a wee strangler finger wave inta his padded cell mirror or a wee pump o the mop bucket ...come back marionette and stop acting like a wee pmt women

PS please someone start a thread on theallroundmum I cant be the only wan who's knitting is ripping with her over dramatic facial expressions.
Theallroundcunt will have a fit. 😂 I thought she'd left insta FOREVER, complete with a very long pity party post, how long did she go for? 😂
Just had a look, see she says she lost five stone, well done, but it doesn't show. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Theallroundcunt will have a fit. 😂 I thought she'd left insta FOREVER, complete with a very long pity party post, how long did she go for? 😂
Just had a look, see she says she lost five stone, well done, but it doesn't show. 😕
I can’t believe there ain’t a thread on her ffs she’s an absolute roaster and loves herself to death….she had a gastric sleeve op that’s probably why she disappeared for so long but also made it out it’s because of a certain person ie letshinch…there was a big dramarama between them!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe there ain’t a thread on her ffs she’s an absolute roaster and loves herself to death….she had a gastric sleeve op that’s probably why she disappeared for so long but also made it out it’s because of a certain person ie letshinch…there was a big dramarama between them!!
Start a thread ma lovelie. 😘

Reactions: 7
These 'cleanfluencers' (shudder) are absolute weapons. I can't stand what IG has become.

At the very least I get a laugh from watching Marion's stories. And that's laughing AT him, not with him. Sorry Maz hen x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A dont have that privilege ma luvlee can someone please start a thread on this irritating twunt ...she has the effect of bleach in my eyes luvlees
You should be able to start a thread. If you go into the forum where you want to post it there's an orange box you click top right. Back in ma lane the noo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.