Cleaning with Mario #38 All the lip balms in the land but his crusty lips are dry as sand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon monzo has been busy reading these threads and is currently getting back in his ain laine ready for a comeback to stop begging, stop being goading surrounding finances and realising his aine path he paved is not all that.

Him being away has made me really reflect on what an actual bawbag he truly is. I hope he is cringing at his underhand brags about his finances and realising what a grandiose bastard he is. Especially when he was basically dismissing everyone who's worked so hard working during this pandemic. Cleaners are amazing people and they HAVE had a major role to play. But he said it in a way that made me feel sick as it was like he didn't care about others who have helped and supported. Like he was greater than those of us who have been on the front line and are continuing to be there as our local hospitals are filling up again. Every few days we get a trust covid update email and our inpatient numbers are rising alarmingly.

Unfortunately people like him won't ever change and he will still find underhand ways of belittling people and bigging himself up whilst passing it off as friendly banter or a chit chat on Instagram.

Get back in a meaningful laine mazda and stop being a spiteful piece of tit.

There I've said it 😂
You’re wrang ma lovelie, he’s been off living life as it should be.

And don’t forget, cleaners are dirty scrubbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Still no sign ma lovelies? Maybe Derek has locked him out so he can watch the euros in peace for the month. Come on Mazda give us a wave in your hoosecoat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His return post screams that he can’t be arsed with the loser lovelies that obsess over him. Why can’t they see he’s a horrible, little man?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
His return post screams that he can’t be arsed with the loser lovelies that obsess over him. Why can’t they see he’s a horrible, little man?
He’s drilled the victim narrative (i.e that he’s been bullied and still is bullied) into them for so long that they feel bad for him, so even if he does do bad things it’s excused.

Reactions: 16
You’re wrang ma lovelie, he’s been off living life as it should be.

And don’t forget, cleaners are dirty scrubbers.
I won't forget this. Funny how now he's a "dirty scrubber" he suddenly has a newfound respect for cleaners.

My take is he needed a job, any job, and this is what he landed, as the hours are good.

Then he changed his viewpoint😖😒

He ought to see the amazing domestic staff on our wards, they are beautiful, caring, kind, compassionate people who do not act like they are above anyone, the liase with us in such an incredible way and help with anything we need to support us to care for the women we are looking after. They are the most down to earth members of our team and I could not praise them more. I'd imagine they would cringe at Marions spewing about cleaners too x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I won't forget this. Funny how now he's a "dirty scrubber" he suddenly has a newfound respect for cleaners.

My take is he needed a job, any job, and this is what he landed, as the hours are good.

He ought to see the amazing domestic staff on our wards, they are beautiful, caring, kind, compassionate people who do not act like they are above anyone, the liase with us in such an incredible way and help with anything we need to support us to care for the women we are looking after. They are the most down to earth members of our team and I could not praise them more. I'd imagine they would cringe at Marions spewing about cleaners too x
My Mum was a cleaner of a school for 30 years before she had to retire on ill health because she ended up having problems with her spine, and subsequently an operation on her spine. THAT Marion is a proper cleaning job and is why I don’t take kindly to the dirty scrubbers comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My Mum was a cleaner of a school for 30 years before she had to retire on ill health because she ended up having problems with her spine, and subsequently an operation on her spine. THAT Marion is a proper cleaning job and is why I don’t take kindly to the dirty scrubbers comment.
Similar situation here! My mother has loads of complications with her feet, health etc causes her a lot of pain. But she is still determined to work, she works full time in a college where obviously she is at a higher risk to catch covid with a lot of people around, yet not once have I heard her complain about her job at all. She might be a “dirty scrubber” according to Marion but she is one of the most hard working people I know.

Marion wouldn’t know hard work if it volleyed him in the face, he’s constantly complaining about his bleeping 4 hour shifts. He’s a lazy moaning bastard that wants everything handed to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Forgot about this horror. I blocked her a while back cos she was kicking off on stories about people going places and they should stay in etc. Then next story said she was going to sit on the public bus that Pete drives.....for something to do.....what the actual duck.
Can you give me a hint who you are talking about please?

Reactions: 1
I’m having a nose through his old highlights, these were well before I found the joys of Maz. This on the bathroom highlights!

A basket of towels right behind the toilet 🤮 not to worry though. “These is fae show, naebody is tae youse theses at All!”

View attachment 619940

In this gem he also tells us the wallpaper “was expensive!! So expensive!! So aye. Very DEAR!!!” 😂
Towels right next to the bog, in prime miss-piss territory 🤢. Mazda is lazy though so he probably sits down to piss like a toddler. 🤣

Oh he’s definitely nae the full ticket ma lovely. Neither is Derek. I’m sure they claim carers allowance for each other
I am pissing myself laughing at this! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn't it the same brick wallpaper that lots have, I'm thinking of that Gemma? Life at no11 or something. Place was a tip, dog sitting on the oven gloves chucked on the floor. After she'd finished cleaning the kitchen still crap everywhere. Very bespoke.
I still follow her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Keep it going….. Mario Pointless Purchase-

Mini fridge to keep his bespoke skincare in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Whilst I completely value their part of the team from a working POV, as a patient, prolonged stays on a cardio ward whilst at uni hundreds of miles from home, being largely ignored by nursing staff (not a slight on them - I was young and 'independent' when 'well' on a busy ward), it was the ward domestic that made me feel human and likely kept me sane. She even put herself out taking responsibility for providing me cooled tea, soups, etc. after a fainting incident had me knock fresh black tea into my lap blistering my thigh, abdomen and groin. Medics were just saying I wasn't to have hot drinks, soups or exceptionally hot meals at all. She felt horrible for the incident (definitely nothing to do with her! My fault!), so went to bat for me making sure I didn't have to live on salads and water by offering to make sure everything was cooled enough before leaving it bedside. (Weekends when she didn't work my board still said no hot food/drinks so they were miserable unless my friends managed to sneak me stuff in).

So to look down on cleaners as he did really bothers me. (Of course, as in every type of job you'll get bad ones who take money and do minimum, etc.) I'd imagine it is a more skilled job than what he was doing in Debenhams if you are a good cleaner! Working alongside NHS domestics I completely appreciate everything they do...it cannot be an easy job with some of what I can imagine they have seen. They are as exposed to patients, their families and the highs and lows they go through. They are exposed to the deaths. They often are cleaning up things that others wouldn't want to touch. They are as responsible for infection control as clinical members of staff. But my experience as a patient shows me that many go even further than what their job entails and what I would have ever appreciated from the clinical side. They are often integral to the patient experience - as evidenced by me still remembering that lady 12-13 years on and it being nice memories from a really crappy time. Now obviously that's quite heavily hospital focused, but the sentiment remains when talking about anyone doing the job (and doing it well - obviously there is a place in hell for the bad ones taking money from the elderly for half done work, etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've just looked at the message again, I apologise, he said CUSTOM MADE, not specially, 😂
(This was ages ago, before I discovered tattle existed! 🤣😊)
No wonder his nose is so bleeping big. Lying little bastard. Pinocchio has nothing on him.
Do you think he believes custom made means cut down to fit his crappy walls?
Just like his bespoke joo’s and criss table from Danyell?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.