Cleaning with Mario #36 Decorating your flat for instagram validation what a sad situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don't understand why he keeps repeating that it far exceeded his expectations/the workmen went above and beyond etc etc. Like was he expecting it to be tit and half arsed? I don't know about anyone else but if I pay tradesmen to carry out work in my hoose, I am expecting it to be a top quality finish. I'm not clutching ma pearls with suprise when they do a good job 😂 Why all the dramatics Marion you absolute turnip?
It's probably the first time he's had any workmen in that he's paying. He's way out of his own lane, can't afford it, only doing it for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who is this danielle?? Gifting him all this stuff. He’s hardly a massive account. And unless she ships uk wide is it not pointless her gifting him all this shite?? Danielle you are a mug!

Reactions: 26
So he denied he was getting new sofas. And then got new sofas.

That look almost exactly the same?! Have I missed something?

Im noticing this more and more with influencers - they reveal a whole new scheme and everything is gifted. Do they literally message all the companies they can, saying “I’m decorating! I need free stuff! Gimme gimme!”
Apparently it’s just the back cushions that are different, so fitted ones instead of those scatter back pillows. Someone mention that he was originally gifted both styles when he got the sofas.

Reactions: 9
Stage two will be an intervention, Marios friends and family convince him to chuck his hoard out. 58657855 is too many wax burners, terrible scenes of Mario climbing into a skip to bring them back into the hoose.
He's going to have to clear the bedroom, to get the wardrobes done, that's when loads more tat will appear in hotel room #284
He doesn’t have any friends and his family can’t stand him hence why his house is full to the brim with shite!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So he denied he was getting new sofas. And then got new sofas.

That look almost exactly the same?! Have I missed something?

Im noticing this more and more with influencers - they reveal a whole new scheme and everything is gifted. Do they literally message all the companies they can, saying “I’m decorating! I need free stuff! Gimme gimme!”
This is where I got confused. Them sofas look exactly the same as the old ones. They don’t match the room 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ma lovelies, I need your help. He's just said the sofas are completely new and I said yesterday they were the same sofas with the alternative backs Danielle had gifted him way back originally.

Can you be darlings and check out his "New sofa" highlight from 65 weeks ago and interpret that for me please and thank you, cos I'm at a loss as he defo says he got 2 different backs he could interchange with????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was nearly accepting of the sofas when I thought they were the same ones with different cushions, but he’s actually chosen the same tacky sofas and coffee table (use that loosely, we know it’s a plush coffin) as before! bleeping hell Marion.

20 dots of absoloot wahfuuulll fae him this morning and all I’ve learned is that Danielle is a bleeping mug for gifting him all that 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Also the more I look at the vases on the window the more I laugh at how absolutely bleeping ridiculous they look 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Apparently it’s just the back cushions that are different, so fitted ones instead of those scatter back pillows. Someone mention that he was originally gifted both styles when he got the sofas.
That was me. I've put up a fact check request cos something doesn't add up here. See his new sofa highlight from last year???

Didn't expect to find myself generating a conspiracy theory 😯😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mind before all the decorating started he was going on about how they’ve saved up for everything and paying for it out of their own pocket?? New sofas, tables and other shite that’s been gifted wtf?? What has he actually paired for since their now debt free?? I actually can’t stand this bam anymore 🤯

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Dan-yell is a mug! 2 new sofas when his "old" ones were only a year old with matching tapas table. 2 console tables and side table alllll gifted to put in his one bed hobit hole. He was gifted the light as well sooo he only really paid for the wall and tat....Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ma lovelies, I need your help. He's just said the sofas are completely new and I said yesterday they were the same sofas with the alternative backs Danielle had gifted him way back originally.

Can you be darlings and check out his "New sofa" highlight from 65 weeks ago and interpret that for me please and thank you, cos I'm at a loss as he defo says he got 2 different backs he could interchange with????
He definitely said on that highlight that Danyell had ‘gaven’ him high back seats too?

He also said that he just knew the scatter cushions were so high quality they would stand the test of time, and that was obviously bullshit 🙄

Dinnae believe anything that comes oot ae this wee duck nuggets mooth is the moral of the story here ma lovelies ❤🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Who is this danielle?? Gifting him all this stuff. He’s hardly a massive account. And unless she ships uk wide is it not pointless her gifting him all this shite?? Danielle you are a mug!
She’s the owner of the shop discounted beds and mattresses Glasgow, they sell beds, couches, general home accessories etc for an actual reasonable price. I’ve ordered a bed from them a while ago (not because of marion, i promise) and it’s very good quality for the price. From what i’ve seen they actually do deliver to the whole of the UK and supposedly***** according to Mario, after he showed his bed from them on his stories her shop went booming (all cause of saint marion of course) and because of that she gifted him the vanity chair, the stinking plush mirrah and those couches as a thank you to him and obviously for a bit of more promotion in the earlier stages of her business. I’d also like to add that they’ve started to do literally custom bespoke beds, i’m wondering if when the new wardrobes get fitted he’ll get a new bed with it also.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
WHERE IS THE SHARK MARION?
Still convinced he has a pulley system and its all hanging out the windae.

Reading the captions and comparing them to what he's actually saying is my new favourite game. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Danielles sofas are cheap tat no fkin wonder she wants rid 😂🙈 right I feel bad saying this as I’m sure he does actually appeal to those who are on a budget and can’t just splash the cash but who is he actually appealing too 🤷🏻‍♀️?!!! Other cooncil owners because he’s got serious delusions of fkin grandeur lol 😂 Mario it’s a fkin scheme house no newton means Jesus wept 😂😂🙈 oh and that view from those voiles or whatever he called them is just charming 😂😂

Oh god, there’s more? The bespoke wardrobe journeeeee?

View attachment 570548
Aww this company is fkin just as deluded as Marion wahahaha 😂😂 part 2 ahaha hahahahaha as if it’s some upmarket expensive Reno reveal wahahahaha aww actual get so far tae fk now 😂😂😂 genuinely how has he got so many fkin followers is it the full scheme you think 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bleeping sofas and tapas table are new!!!! 🤬🤬
That woman has given him 2 more sofas and he’s on his stories saying scatter back cushions are shite. Also gifted him the tables. She’s either mad or desperate, 4 sofas in less than a year?!
Also, yesterday his roller blinds were navy, today it looks like the old grey ones are back up?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sounds like this woman needs to give her head a good shake for gifting him all this. She must have more money than sense 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.